Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seto

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:32 pm

" uh oh" Seto thought as she saw her point to the stuffed animal " Is that yours out there"
Seto said as he looked closely at it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:33 pm

sutekis nods"aketa onee-san will get it"she says looking at her pacing older sister who is grumbling"just when our parents leave and take the water proff items with themm..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:42 pm

" I'll get it " Seto said as he stared out into the rain " Well am in for it now" Seto thought as he jumped into the rain and ran towards the animal, as he run he began shrinking in height " Well I knew this was going to happen" Seto said as he grabbed the animal and ran back inside the house " Well heres your bear" Seto said as she handed the animal back hoping that nothing will happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:48 pm

suteki simply blinks as aketa very happy hugs the now female setos"YA i didnt have to go-"her vioce stops as a hole in the ceiling opens up pouring cold wateer ontpo aketa turning her into a wpure white wofl she just simply growls/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:11 pm

" What the.." Seto said as she saw Aketa becoming a white wolf " Well i guess you fell into Jusenkyo as well" Seto said as she petted the wolf " Well a least you look cute"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:15 pm

she seems to chuckle in rumbling growlign laughter as she barks a couple times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:34 pm

" So suki, Tell me about yourself" She said as she picked up aketa and looked at her " funny looking wolf" She said to see what her expression was going to be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:46 pm

aketa growls biting Setos arm clearly pissed as she thinks' am not a funny looking wolf"suteki giggles"Im americain. aketas my step sister
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:34 pm

"Good doggie" Seto smiled as she put her down " I was wondering if you can get me some hot water" Seto smiled as she looked at suteki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Sat May 02, 2009 7:37 am

aketa barks are of laughter as she comes back with a hot kettle suteki pours int on her sister the on Seto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Sun May 03, 2009 1:47 pm

" Thank you" Seto said as he reverted back to his male form
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Wed May 06, 2009 9:57 pm

a Knocked came from the front door as the knock stop a guy in a hood stood there with a smile on his face as the guy then took his tri claws and slash the door leaving the door in bits on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Thu May 07, 2009 6:29 pm

aketa attacked the boy growling as her claws dug into his eyes"Leave now" a small girls vioce rang out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Thu May 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Poison started to leak from Tashi body filling the halls with a poison cloud then use light step to get behind Suteki as he hold his claws up at the back of her head smiling wickedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Thu May 07, 2009 6:43 pm

aketa grins asher body turns into that of a normal girl an shes basicly naked in the guys arms as she moves out of them setos mouth and nose r covered by a mask as is sutekis((your annoying ganshi get out))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Thu May 07, 2009 6:47 pm

OOC:I'm not using ganshi I'm using my other character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Fri May 08, 2009 5:04 pm

OOC: any talk i do in (()) ids my ooc form of talking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   Fri May 08, 2009 11:11 pm

OOC:OK are you telling me or my character to get out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))   

Back to top Go down

Kitochi home and dojo((Anything Bends Dojo))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2