Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fight over Ranma

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kusabana
Admin

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Akane had her battle clothes on. It was 4:00, and she was ready for the fight with Shampoo. "You won't win, Shampoo! I can ensure it!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Shampoo

Shampoo

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:20 am

"That what you think!" Shampoo thought to herself, and jumped into Akane's view, "Stubborn Akane keep Ranma to herself... She no say it, but she like Ranma... But Shampoo be better wife than Akane."

"Shampoo defeat you, and win Ranma to own self!" Shampoo said sternly, "Hiya!"

She jumped, and threw her Chui at Akane in mid-air then dove in behind them.

"Shampoo beat Akane even if last thing Shampoo do!" she told herself
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:07 pm

"Why you!" Akane took hold on the chui, and jumped to dodge the attack. "What'll you do, now that your weapons are in my control?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:42 pm

"You really think Shampoo throw real ones at Akane?" Shampoo did a back-flip, "Those ones explode!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:18 pm

"WHAT?!" The chui's that Akane held did explode, and Akane fell down. "THAT WAS A DIRTY TRICK!"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:25 pm

"Shampoo already know that," Shampoo smiled, then rushed in with a series of swift punches, "Now Shampoo finish you off!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Akane went into a candlestick possision, with her legs straight up, kicking Shampoo to the sky. "Take that Shampoo!"
OCC: Remember, Akane has very strong legs.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:54 pm

OOC: Yeah, I agree

Shampoo let out a short cry, then landed back onto the ground. She rolled a short distance, then jumped back up.

"Shampoo no finished with you yet, Akane!" Shampoo ran back towards Akane, swirling and delivering an axe-kick towards her head, "Hiya!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:08 am

Shampoo kicked Akane right in the cheek, making her bleed a bit. "Promise me this: If I win, you give up on Ranma, and stop chasing him!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:33 am

Shampoo cringed, looking up at Akane with a look of pain in her eyes, "Shampoo never loose Ranma to you... Shampoo die first! Shampoo love Ranma, and always will... Shampoo agree, but only if Akane do same thing if loose!"

She knelt on the ground, placing her hands onto the ground and bowing her head slightly... Then looked up at Akane with a glare of determination. She did a hand-stand while kicking at Akane at the same time, "Hiya!"

"Shampoo sorry it have to end like this..." Shampoo thought to herself, "But... Shampoo have Ranma all to own self soon!"

OOC: Heh, seems like the two girls are going to battle it out till one of them KO's the other... Unless Ranma intervenes, that is.
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:21 am

OCC: Yeah, but Roku-Senpai is nowhere to be found on this site. I'll try to get everyone back on.
ICC: Akane crossed her arms in front of her to block each blow. "Fine with me! But I'm not going to loose to you!" Akane was being pushed back with each blow, waiting for the chance to hit her in one of her vital spots. 'I'm not going to loose! I won't let you beat me!'
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:34 am

Shampoo swung at her left and right, "Shampoo beat you, Akane... As soon as you out of way, Shampoo win Ranma's heart!"

"Shampoo no can give up, no mercy," she reminded herself

Shampoo pulled out her real chui, and lunched for Akane, "Die!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:43 am

Akane saw the weapon come at her. She didn't want to it to hit her, so she tried to knock the chui out of Shampoo's hands. "You think you can steal Ranma's heart just by defeating me? And it's not real love! Your law just says that you should marry the man who bests you in combat!"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:53 am

"Shampoo does love Ranma, no fake," Shampoo pulled back at Akane's accusation, "Does Violent Girl think Shampoo save Ranma's life, and try to get Ranma to love her just for law? No... Love Ranma with all Shampoo's heart, cannot give up no matter what... Akane no understand that?"

Shampoo, for a moment, seemed to be near tears... then fight flashed back into her eyes.

"Akane stand in Shampoo's way of happiness," Shampoo raised back up her weapons, "So she must die!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:58 am

'An opening!' Akane started to kick each vital spot on Shampoo. "Got ya!"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:04 am

Shampoo felt the pain and doubled over, falling onto her back. She staggered a bit, and managed to force herself to stand, mostly by sheer determination.

"Sh-am-poo..." she panted, holding her stomach in her arms, "No give up... Die first!"

"Shampoo get a bit careless..." she thought, looking over Akane for any sort of sign. She felt her body screaming out for her to give in, but she stubbornly refused, "Akane stronger than before..."
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:13 am

Akane was in a more firm stance. Her mind so quick and alert, that a flea couldn't get on without her noticing. 'She's even more stubborn than me! But this idiocy has to end now!' Akane saw the spot where it would end this fight, and quickly jabbed right on Shampoo's forehead
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:19 am

Shampoo kicked her legs out from under herself, in an effort to dodge the blow. She landed on the ground rather heavily, her eyes once again brimming with tears.

"Akane... Promise Shampoo this... Even if Shampoo no win, and must live life in sorrow... Shampoo want Ranma be happy," she threw one of her chui at Akane, using the other to prop herself up, "treat Ranma better... you no deserve him, way you act now!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:33 am

"True, I have been yelling at him, and hitting him. Fine. I promise." Akane looked at the state Shampoo was in. It looked pretty pitiful, but she can't afford to lose. She decided to finish this with one touch of a pressure point, that was located right behind the ear.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:40 am

"Shampoo opening, now!" she dove towards Akane, before she could reach the pressure point. She slammed into Akane, but she had simply taken too much damage already. Shampoo fell down once again, glaring back up at Akane.

"Why not just kill Shampoo, and end her suffering," Shampoo cried, "Shampoo have nothing to live for! Die in shame and disgrace... Finish what started, or no admit defeat... Said would fight till death, and mean it!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 am

Akane stood up, and looked down at Shampoo with pity in her eyes. "Because I know that there's a few people who would be much too sad if they lost you. Even me." She said. "I'm not the type to kill unnecessarily. It's over." Akane started to turn, and walk away, then spoke once more. "Try to find someone else. Someone who WILL love you back. Think about it." And she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:53 am

"Then Shampoo no give up... cannot give up..." Shampoo said indignantly, "This not over Akane..."

"I make Akane sorry... I make Akane understand Shampoo's misery!" she thought as she passed out.

She slipped out of consciousness, her spirits sinking to an all-time low.
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:03 am

Akane looked at Shampoo. She felt sorry for her, and decided to carry her back home. After she did that, Akane slipped a note for Shampoo in her hair, where she would see it when she woke up, and went home.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:03 pm

OOC: ADMIN INTERUPTION: no auto hitting, you two have been doing it alot, also im sorry that im not on much, but i have been doing a lot of skate getting ready for video, and know im back to be sexy back...lol, that was funny...

*Ranma walked up*"what are you two ladies doing"Ranma said as he looked at the two girls."Do you two have to fight everytime that you two see oneanther."Ranma said
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:05 pm

OOC: I think all of our characters have left this thread... Shampoo's over at the Cat Cafe, I believe... Or the beach, which is where Akane is, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fight over Ranma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight over Ranma   Fight over Ranma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight over Ranma
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next