Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Shampoo...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shampoo

PostSubject: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:06 am

Shampoo, several hours after her battle with Akane, awoke. She was still in a daze, almost in a trance as she stepped out of bed and landed rather heavily into a chair.

"Great-great grandmother..." Shampoo's eyes were filled with tears, "Shampoo worthless piece of trash... Shampoo never be bride!"

She let her head fall to the table, and quietly pondered what she could do... Give Mousse a chance? Hardly... Even the thought of it made Shampoo even more depressed. She hardly even noticed the letter that fell out of her hair.

"Perhaps talk Ryoga about it... Or ask Mousse for favor, he always fall for that..." Shampoo, however, didn't feel in the mood to trick or manipulate anyone right now... She just wanted to crawl under a rock.

She reached her hands across the table, and felt the letter. She idly noted that it was signed "Akane" in a familiar scrawl, but she didn't seem to care who it was from anymore, as long as it took some of the pain from her. She unfolded the letter and began to read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:22 am

"Dear Shampoo,
That was a tough battle for you. I'm sorry that you can't be with Ranma anymore. But there are other guys that are better for you than him. I know of one guy who loves you, and only you. Try to talk to Mousse, and see if it'll work. Please don't hold it against anyone, and I'm sure that you'll be happy. I'm sure of it. I wish you happiness and good fortune in my prayers, hope that you will be alright.

Akane Tendo"

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:38 am

Shampoo sighed, and folded the letter back up.

"Akane... If you make Ranma unhappy... I WILL follow through with Kiss of Death!" Shampoo seemed slightly revived, before falling back down into her chair, "Who Shampoo fooling?... Anyway, Mousse may love Shampoo, but Shampoo already give heart to Ranma."

"Shampoo know what she must do," she stood up out of her chair, and raised her fist to the sky, "Shampoo dedicate life to make Ranma happy, even if not with Shampoo!"

"Anyone, even Akane, make Ranma unhappy... PAY!" her eyes flashed once again, "Shampoo be Ranma guardian, even if not lover... That only way to give purpose to Shampoo's life."

She walked out of the Cafe to find Akane, and give her a message...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:11 am

Akane was at home, trying to follow an easy recipe from her mothers cookbook. "Slowly and carefully." She told herself. She tried to cut and cook everything properly. "I hope Ranma will like it." Akane told herself.

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:15 am

"Psst... Akane..." Shampoo's voice seemed to come from no-where in particular, "Shampoo have very important message for you... Shampoo dedicate rest of life making Ranma happy... if you no do that for Shampoo, she come back... you got that? Good..."

"Ranma be happy, that good enough for Shampoo for now," Shampoo tried to comfort herself, but lost her footing and fell through the window onto the ground in front of Akane, "Eh... Shampoo not mind helping Akane make meal for Ranma. You fine with that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:28 am

"I...guess." She said. "At least you've perked up." Akane went back to cooking the vegetables, and started to taste it abit. "Actually tastes good! Would you like to try it?" She asked. "Then you can cook up some of your food."

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:32 am

"That ok," Shampoo chuckled nervously, "Shampoo value own life."

She took out a pan and placed it on the fire, "Shampoo make food for Ranma... Akane can give to Ranma if like, and say is hers. Fine with Shampoo, as long as she no tell Ranma she doing this."

"Shampoo no want Ranma get food poisoned, after all" Shampoo thought to herself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Akane was pretty man about what Shampoo had said. "You can cook your , and I can cook mine, and we'll see if they both taste good. Agreed?" She asked. "Besides, I've gotten better at cooking. Those rice balls I made yesterday were edible."

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Shampoo inwardly sighed, "No can confirm Akane's food tasted good... but make little difference. Shampoo make sure Akane no poison Ranma from now on."

"Fine with Shampoo..." Shampoo nodded, taking out some onions and other mixed vegetables and cutting them up, "Don't worry, Akane... I no demand Ranma if mine tastes better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:33 pm

"Ok." She said. Akane looked into her mom's cookbook, and it said that Akane should put in 1 tsp of cinnamon by now. "Well, let's see. Salt, pepper, matcha powder. Ah! There's the cinnamon!" She took the spice, and added the correct amount. " 'Now turn the fire on low, and let the vegetables simmer for 3 minutes.' "

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:39 pm

"Since when Akane follow recipe?" Shampoo muttered, stirring the vegetables in the frying pan, "Makes Shampoo wonder if she such bad cook after all."

She took out a bamboo steamer, and placed it on the back-burner.

"Shampoo make pork-buns, and Chinese stir-fry... Hopefully Ranma get over fear of buns by now," she said a bit sheepishly, remembering the adventure rather vividly, "What you making, Akane?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:45 pm

"It's a secret family recipe that my mother made." Shes explained. "Unfortunately, nobody knows what it's called, because it was etched out years ago. Look for yourself." Akane said.

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:50 pm

"Hm... Shampoo no recognize it," she looked over it a bit, "Shampoo recommend you go easy on spices, just in case. Like great-grandmother say: spices not all the same... At least, that what Shampoo think she says..."

Shampoo shrugged, then turned back to her own food preparation, "Almost done, Akane... Just got to steam buns for a while longer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:11 pm

"Ok." Akane agreed. She looked at the recipe, and saw that she had to stir the food, and then it's done. And Akane was really happy how it turned out. "Looks good, huh Shampoo?"

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:19 pm

"Hm... looks fine to Shampoo... At least it resembles description in book," Shampoo seemed a bit hessitent, but continued, "one way to find out of good, though..."

She took a pair of chop-sticks, and tried a bit.

"Hm... It not bad, Akane," Shampoo admitted, "It not poison Ranma, that for sure."

She finished up her food as well, and handed it to Akane, "there you go. Hope Ranma enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:22 pm

"Um, thanks Shampoo." She said. Akane took the food, and smiled at an idea. "How would you like to stay for dinner, Shampoo?" She asked.

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:26 pm

"OH!" Shampoo squealed with delight, "You want Shampoo have supper with Ran-"

She stopped herself, and looked down at the floor, "Shampoo almost forgot... Sure want Shampoo there? Might be too painful for Shampoo..."

She seemed uncomfortable about the idea, as if caught between delight and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:18 pm

"Don't worry. We just won't tell him about the fight." Akane said. "Don't be so down. It'll be alright." She assured her.

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:51 pm

"Ranma know as soon as Shampoo no hug him," Shampoo sighed, "But I guess Shampoo could come, if really want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:31 pm

"Sure. That'd be great." Akane said. "And you can tell him that you have a small cold, and don't want to make him sick."

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:52 pm

"That last for while, Shampoo suppose..." Shampoo tried hard not to let herself dip back into deep enough depression to rival Ryoga's Shi Shi Hokodan, "Thank you, Akane... Shampoo no deserve such good friend."

Thinking back on all the times she had mercilessly contemplated the "Violent Girl's" demise, Shampoo began to feel the slightest bit guilty... Just a slight bit...

"Um... Why Akane be nice to Shampoo?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:44 am

"Like Sasuke when he was kicked out of the Kuno household once, I saw that you were sad, and I wanted to make you feel better." Akane told her. "And thanks for the compliment a moment ago." She said with a smile.

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:36 am

Shampoo's eye twitched, "Shampoo as pathetic as weird ninja?"

"Uh..." Shampoo blinked, "No mention it, Akane... Shampoo come back later, when Ranma eating dinner, like Shampoo always does. See you later, Akane."

Shampoo waved to her, and hopped out the window.

"Perhaps, Shampoo not so hopeless after all..."
Shampoo thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:37 pm

"Ok." Akane said. 'I wonder why she took off like that.' She wondered.

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Shampoo walked back to the Cat Cafe, trying to keep her spirits high.

"Shampoo have no need to be sad... She do right thing... If Akane no treat Ranma nicely, she can come and tell Ranma everything..." Shampoo sniffed, betraying the futility of her attempts.

She threw herself down onto her bed, and softly sobbed her heart out, ignoring Mousse's affections as usual.

"Stupid Mousse... Shampoo always love Ranma, no matter what," she hissed at him, knocking him down ths stairs, "Shampoo dedicate rest of life to his happiness, even if not love Shampoo back!"

She spun back around, slamming the door, and went back to her futile attempts at keeping her from becoming more depressed than Ryoga.

"Calm down, Shampoo... nothing to do 'bout it now..." she let herself fall asleep, trusting her passive "Ranma radar" to wake herself up when he arrived to eat dinner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shampoo...   

Back to top Go down

Shampoo...
Page 1 of 1