Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hishu Relax 101 (open to all) but no females

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ganshi

PostSubject: Hishu Relax 101 (open to all) but no females   Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Hishu Walk in the Bath house as He enter the tub thinking of nothing but relaxing in the Tub he started to Day Dream of his fights as He Smilled Hishu doze off in the bath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: Hishu Relax 101 (open to all) but no females   Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:44 pm

" So I guess i wasn't the only one coming here to relax " Seto said as he walked through the entrance and walked toward one of the cubicles " So what made you come to the bathhouse " He said as he got a stool and sat in his cubicle and poured hot water over himself " Not to be mean or anything , your more like the fighter type always training never stopping " Seto said as dried off a bit with his towel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Hishu Relax 101 (open to all) but no females   Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:21 pm

"im taking a break from it a fighter need to know when to stop and have fun"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: Hishu Relax 101 (open to all) but no females   Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:30 pm

" Hmm first time I ever heard you say that " Seto said as he pour hot water into his bucket and poured it on him again " Well at least we know your human now " Seto laughed as he began shampooing his hair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hishu Relax 101 (open to all) but no females   

Back to top Go down

Hishu Relax 101 (open to all) but no females
Page 1 of 1