Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cat Cafe Chat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shampoo

Shampoo

Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:26 pm

With a smile, Shampoo hopped back to his table after a few minutes and placed a steaming bowl in front of him, "Here you go, enjoy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:29 pm

as Hishu walk to the exit he then pounch the side wall and made a hole in it a size of a panda as he sayed "im will kill Happosai one of these days"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:32 pm

"Aihya... Need fix wall again," Shampoo sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:33 pm

" thank you " Seto began eating his food and in instant he felt his taste bud burst but he kept to himself so he wouldn't make a scene " Wow, this is good thank you so much" Seto said as he continued eating
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Shampoo giggled, "Is glad you like... Shampoo not see you before, is you new around here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:41 pm

" You can say that I just moved here i opened a Dojo near by, since my parents left i was given the dojo and i guess i wanted to move somewhere to start a new" He said as he finished his ramen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:43 pm

"Sound like good idea to Shampoo," she smiled, picking up his empty bowl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:46 pm

" that was delicious , may i ask who made the ramen" Seto said as he felt food go down well in his mind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:47 pm

"Silly boy... Shampoo already tell you she made ramen," Shampoo replied, "Mean you come back again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:50 pm

" I promise i'll come back" Seto as he bowed to Shampoo " you truly are a great cook" He stood back up and smiled and as he was about to leave he left a small tip for her on the table
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:53 pm

"Thank you!" Shampoo waved, "bye now!"

"Shampoo, don't get too familiar with the customers..." the old ghoul called from the back room.

"Of course, great-grandmother," Shampoo nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Seto walked out " She's a nice Girl....Destructive...but nice " He soon jumped on to a near by roof then began jumping from roof to roof back to his home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:56 pm

then travels on roof top to roof to two to get home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat Cafe Chat   Cat Cafe Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat Cafe Chat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2