Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Seto

PostSubject: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:57 pm

" I can't believe the whole entire school is going to Meimei Beach" Said one of the classmates " Hmm this seems odd in so many ways, but hey a free trip to the beach" Seto thought as he looked out his bus' s window "..........WAIT A MINUTE!!!" Seto said as he stood up and everybody looked back " sorry" Seto quietly sat back down " this isn't going to be a good day " Seto thought with a sigh upon his face, After a few hours the buses arrived at the Beach " Ok everybody your free to do whatever you want today just be back by night fall " the Principal said before he got trampled by the students who ran out the bus " Well time to lay back and just watch the people have fun " seto said as he stepped out of the bus with his swim trunks on and his towel on him.

He found a spot on the beach and placed an umbrella over him " oh well at least the whole school is here to enjoy themselves" Seto said as he took off his shirt and just stood there in his meditative state and just looked out towards the beach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:03 pm

on the beach side Hishu Ran on the side of the beach with waits on his arms and feat as he then throw a kick a a dusk of sand started to flow in a line whare Hishu whase fasing as Hishu started to kick more of he start his training to beat ranma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Seto opened one eye as he heard the sound of someone running and the sound of what appeared to be weights " Hmm, wonder who that is " Seto said as open both eyes and stared at the person running
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Hishu then remove the waits and brop the on the sand as the wait then made a crator in the sand as Hishu sayed "ok now time for a swim" as Hishu started to stretch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Seto looked at the person more carefully " hmm, haven't I seen him in school before...nah couldn't be Seto said as he went back to meditating
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Befor Hishu jump in he sense a aura from the person behind him as he stop and look at him like he is strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:13 pm

" Remember Seto you musn't get wet by any chance unless you know...." Seto thought as he remembered what the Tour Guide and Hatashi said, " as long as i avoid the water they won't know my curse " He thought as he continued meditating
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:23 pm

as Hishu remember travaling to china he ran into a wird Tour Guide telling t=him to not jump in to the water so Hishu just left the area with out jumping in as Hishu then sayed to his self "will goot thang i did not jump in the curse lake"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Seto placed his hands close to each other with an open spot and said quietly " Reiki Tama (Aura Sphere) " And soon a blue flame began forming and then turned into energy and began spinning until it took the form a tiny ball " At least i can do my moves without being yelled out by Hatashi " Seto laughed as if no one was near to hear him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Hishu walk up to the kid and sayed "nice trick you got thare your aura is strong"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Seto smashed his hands together to hide his Aura sphere "hehe thanks, So what why were you training on the beach" Seto said as he acted like nothing happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:40 pm

"to get stronger each waits are 600 pounds each
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:44 pm

" woah, are you serious" Seto said an astonishment " Thats going to kill you " He said as he looked at some kids running by with water gus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:47 pm

"i started out with 90 earch and work my way up i have been doing that sence i whase 15"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:48 pm

" wow your sensei must be real strong" Seto said as he thought to himself " Wow looks like ranma has some competition "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:50 pm

"I have no sensei"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:52 pm

" I see a you are your own master, thats pretty cool " Seto said as he bowed a bit " so what brings you to the beach" Seto said as he noticed more people showing up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:55 pm

'the school made me come he thay say if i dont thay will kick me out of school so i started to train"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:57 pm

" wait you go to Furinkan High school too" Seto said with a shock " I knew i've seen you somewhere before" He said as he pointed out the obvious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:58 pm

"man it took you that long to know who i am" as he look up while rubing his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:05 pm

" Well as you can see i don't know much people in furinkan either " seto laughed as he scratched the back of his head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:09 pm

"im only training to beat ranma"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:10 pm

" Ranma I've heard of him but I"ve never met him " Seto said as if he seen ranma before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Cologne hopped up to them, having taken some amount of interest in the two young martial artists and their discussion.

"Hello, boys," she chuckled, "So... You must be the two that Shampoo told me about. I'm Cologne, Shampoo's great-great grandmother... and I hear that you have some interest in my Son-in-law. He's a tough one, that's for sure... and neither of you stand much of a chance against him as you are. If you want my advice, I would recommend formulating a plan of some sort before rushing in and getting yourselves beat up... But that's just my opinion. Feel free to say 'hello' to him whenever you wish."

Cologne chuckled again, waiting for them to reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:33 pm

" What the!!!" Seto said as he was surprised by an elder " Nice to meet you am Seto " He said as he bowed " Woah! Her strength is incredible" He thought as he sat back down on his towel, " Are you talking about Ranma Saotome, you don't have to worry about me I don't feel like fighting its only Ganshi here who wishes to challenge him" He said as he noticed the kids runnign with a bucket of water " Hmm thought i'd never see that during a beach " he thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   

Back to top Go down

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next