Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Seto

Seto

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:33 am

Seto jumped back to avoid the wave that was coming towards him and landed behind Shampoo " sorry about that shampoo " I just get mad sometimes when i see people enjoying the water" Seto sighed as he sat down " If it wasn't for this curse I would be in there but..." Seto punched the sand hard making a small crater
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:37 am

The strings redirected themselves to Seto's new location. "SETO-SAN! WATCH OUT!" Warned Kusa.
"Oh, no! What are they doing?!"
"I accidentally pulled out my fighting fan, and when Seto used some battle aura, they reacted and attacked!" She explained.
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:40 am

"Aiya... Need have more careful control of own temper next time," Shampoo kept running, seeing the strings coming towards them. She assumed they were trying to get both of them, and sprang into action. She grabbed Seto's hand and pulled, jumping out of the path of the strings just in time then landing back onto the sandy beach. As she landed, however, she landed on her leg awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:49 am

Seto landed face first in the sand " I could of handled it but thank you alot Shampoo" Seto said as he gave a thumbs up " Nice technique Kusa"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:51 am

"Owch..." Shampoo rubbed her leg as she sat next to Seto, "Is ok, Silly Boy... But now that mention it, boy actually lighter than Akane..."
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:51 am

"HEY, SHAMPOO! THE STRINGS ACTED OUT ON THEIR ACCORD!" Kusa yelled. Akane at this time was looking at Shampoo's leg.
"Looks like you just have a little muscle pain." She said.
"And thanks Seto-san. BUT THESE STRINGS ARE AS SHARP AS BROKEN GLASS, SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET OUT OF THERE! THEY'RE AFTER YOU SETO-SAN!"
"I'll let that go today. Seto, get out right now!"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:53 am

Shampoo seemed a bit dissapointed that her comment was ignored, but she could see that there were more important matters at hand, "Run, Silly Boy, run! Shampoo fine, get out here before cut into small ribbons like Ramen noodles."
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:04 am

Seto began getting slowly on all fours " Oh boy " Seto jumped back abit to get an even distance with in range " Reiki Tsume (Aura Claw) " Aura began covering his hands forming claws " ok am ready" Seto smiled as he waited for the strings to get in range " I think shampoo, might be hurt someone get her out of here before she really gets hurt"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:08 am

"Shampoo fine!" Shampoo protested, "Only minor sprain or something... Shampoo not sure which. Get hurt more when smashed into wall last week."

collonge chuckled, "My, my... she sure has taken a liking to you, Seto!"

"Shampoo heard that!"

"Isn't it true?"

"Shampoo heart belong to Ranma!"

"Hahaha... just teasing you a bit..."

*grumble*
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:16 am

"This is going to get interesting. JUST SO YOU KNOW, I'VE NEVER LOST TO ANY BOY IN MY LIFE!" Kusa told him. 'But this might be different.' She thought.
"Colonge, do you know the Martial Arts School of Dance?" Akane asked.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:19 am

"Hm..." Colonge thought for a moment, "I have heard many things about the school itself, and how very effective and powerful the style of combat truly is. No-one, not even my son-in-law should take such skilled opponents lightly... that being said, I know very little about their actual techniques, only rumors. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:29 am

"Kusa is the heir to the school." Akane told her. "And she just said that she never lost to anyone before."
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:09 pm

" And just for the record am not like other boys who might challenge you for other reason, i fight for my own cause" He said as he jumped towards the strings and landed in between the strings " So your an heir, then this should really interesting " seto said as he sat down with his Aura claws placed on his side " show me what you got"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:32 pm

"Ok. Binding Fans!" The strings wrapped around Seto, this time with two fans in each hand. She heard what Cologne had said a while back. "So you've heard of my school, eh? That's right, you shouldn't take us so lightly! The fans we use can bind and kill a person in just a swoosh of the air. The unbreakable Binding Fans is one example. Here's another!" With one of the fans that she had in hand, razor sharp air currents rushed greatly to Seto. "You're just like everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:46 pm

" And just like everyone else we bluff and trick you " Seto said as he appeared behind kusa " what you go there is my Reiki Kuro-n ( Aura Clone ) " He says as he watches the clone slowly disintegrate " Your fan skills are quite deadly indeed" Seto said as he poked her back " what else you got"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:01 pm

"Not bad at all, Sonny, not bad at all!" the aged amazon chuckled, "Hey, Shampoo... Would you consider this fellow if Ranma proves to be too much for you?"

"Shampoo not hear you," Shampoo held her hands over her ears childishly, pretending she couldn't hear her great grandmother, "You say something Great-Grandmother?"

"Oh, nevermind..."
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:03 pm

Kusa turned to face Seto, straight in the eyes. "This! My own special attack!" She put her fans away, and got out a new, more elegant Sakura fan. "Sakura Nemuri!" The illusions of Cherry Blossoms fell all around everyone. Seto didn't have time to dodge the attack. In fact, he couldn't dodge it at all. Even if he would've had a clone ready, "It's futile. Nobody of this world can withstand my Cherry Blossom Sleep attack!?" She saw the pupils of Seto's eyes disappear. "Perfect. You are now under my control! Nobody yet has ever escaped this my their own means."
"What an amazing attack!" Admired Akane.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:08 pm

"Ah, my dear," Colonge chuckled, "you have yet to fully comprehend the full potential and power of Jusenkyo curses... Their minds and bodies are different from normal people, and in more ways than just around water."

"I'm sure you will find out soon enough," she sighed, "But I must say you have a great amount of confidence in your abilities. Who was your trainer?"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:13 pm

"My grandmother. The greatest of the Martial Arts Dance legacy, Butoukai Kisai!" Kusa said with confidence. "Although, Sakura Nemuri is my own creation, made after her death."
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:16 pm

"I see..." Cologne nodded, "I would have liked very much to have met her... but I suppose it was not meant to be."

She looked over the girl carefully, "In any case... i can see that you posses very powerful techniques that would prove disastrous if they fell into the wrong hands. If you intend on continuing your school, be VERY careful about who you choose to train. There could be a time in which you may be forced to destroy your own pupil. Such is the way with many mind-effecting techniques... they are prone to abuse."
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:21 pm

"I fight to find the one who is to be with me for the rest of my life. The only one I'm going to pass my technique on to are my children." She explained. "Only those of my family can handle these moves."
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:46 am

" Crud i can't move, if this keeps going am a goner" Seto thought as he felt himself slowing going under, " Theres only one thing i can do to help me out " Seto thought as he slowing began moving a bit " Reiki Honoo ( Aura Flame ) " Seto shouted as his aura began circling around him and then engulfing him in a flame " Here we go" Seto said as he launched a punch towards sending some of the flame towards her " If this keep going am going to get hurt by my own attack" Seto thought as he jumped back and landed a few feet away from her
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:17 am

"Don't defy your master while you're like that!" Kusa commanded. She dispersed the flames, and he was back under her control. "Being in this trance means that you have to do what ever I want, when ever I want, until I say that you're out of the trance. Face it Seto-san, you're just like the others who lost to me. Guess the person who is to be my fiance isn't here today."
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:33 pm

" Can't fight it" Seto said as he completely froze " I guess its over me " Seto thought as he stood there unable to move
Back to top Go down
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:41 pm

AKeta glared at the water from her spot near The elder Amazon woman watching her little sister watch teh fight going on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next