Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:18 pm

"Observe..." Colonge said mysteriously, as her eyes began to glow. Her hair stood up on end, and floated around herself. She then looked down across the sands, spying a small crab. She struck it with her staff's end, causing it to become angry with her. It crawled towards her and attempted to pinch her, just as it came close, however, Colonge did a back-flip and flew above the crab. She clapped her hands together twice, as her battle ara flew around herself and became directed towards the crab. It absorbed into its head, and it immediately flexed its muscles and flopped over, completely dazed.

"You see?" she landed next to Seto, "By channeling my battle ara and keeping my focus on myself and protecting my own mind, I remain impervious to any mental attacks from others. As soon as my opponent attacks, I react automatically and counter attack, using thier own energy against them. The crab has a very weak mind, but against strong opponents this attack may even prove fatal."

"ready for training?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:51 am

Akane put her hand on Shampoo's shoulder. "Listen. We had this discussion before. Remember the fight over Ranma, and the note after that?" She asked.
'A fight? A note after that? Did she leave those parts out? Maybe she lost the fight over Ranma, and is in denial.' Kusa thought.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:17 am

"Shampoo already tell you, would rather die than not love Ranma," Shampoo replied, pulling her shoulder away. "No bother Shampoo about it any more... Go have fun with Ranma and not care about others. Akane does that well, and Akane always has."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:12 pm

'Well excuse me for trying to help.' Akane thought.
"Hey, c'mon. Why don't we talk it over with some tea at your stand Shampoo?" Kusa asked. 'These people are like my sisters!'

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:33 pm

"Alright, if insist," Shampoo sighed, seeing that there was no easy way to rid herself of the two girls for now, "This way..."

Shampoo slunk over to her ramen stand and poured out three cups of tea for them, handing one to each of the girls and sipping one herself.

"Shampoo not see purpose in talking," Shampoo spoke to herself mostly, "Is all settled. Ranma and Akane finally marry one another, then join shools and all that stuff. Guess Spatula Girl, Shampoo and Crazy Girl all in same boat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:18 pm

"Actually, I think that Ukyo and Ryoga are a good couple. Remember the Cursed Tunnel of Love?" She asked. "Though I don't know about Kodachi." Akane said.
"I don't know those people, but I do know about you two and Ranma." Kusa told them. She sipped some tea, and put it down. "Now, I know what happened to you Shampoo. What about you, Akane?"
"Well, I'm the heir of the Anything Goes Martial Arts Tendo Training Hall, my father and Ranma's father engaged us without our permission, a while later we met Shampoo, she fell in love with him, he gained many more fiancee's....." Akane kept going on and on and on about everything. The fights and competitions and what all the people were like.
"Ok, I got a really good idea about all this. So you guys fell in love with him, and have been competing. But he never made up his mind which made you happy that you got another chance. Unfortunately, for the others, Ranma fell in love with Akane, she returned those feelings, and now they're seeing if this love is eternal."

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:24 pm

"Shampoo think Akane a bit blind," Shampoo rolled her eyes, "Pig Boy and Spatula Girl not interested in other... But never mind what Shampoo think... Anyway, Shampoo bored of talking about past. What about you, Strange Girl? What is you story?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Kusa took another sip of tea, and spoke once again. "As you saw earlier, I fight boys. When I fight boys, I mark them as candidates for potential suitors. Since I was three, I've been fighting them and winning every match. I've only gotten stronger and stronger, and it's been more difficult."
"Woah. That's rough." Akane commented. She sipped some of her tea, and looked at Shampoo's sulking face.
"I thought that it'd be different when I was fighting Seto-san, but he's just like all the rest. He's a hopeless fool when it comes to fighting with me."

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 pm

"Shampoo is not so sure," Shampoo replied, "Great-grandmother is amazon elder. Knows many tricks which to beat even most strong opponents. If she training that Seto boy, he become strong... Just trust Shampoo. You not win so easy next time. Same with Ranma, after he learn new techniques, even great-grandmother have trouble with him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:08 pm

"Makes it even more fun! If he somehow beats my Sakura Nemuri and beats me, then I will accept him as my future husband." She said with just a very vague hint of red in her cheeks.
"Wow. You're really intent of choosing a man, aren't you?" Akane asked.
"Of course! I'm pressured on time! If I don't find someone before I'm 18, then one of my little sisters will have to be the heir, and they don't want that at all!" She explained.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:59 am

"And peoples say amazons have strange customs," Shampoo muttered, "and never mention young sisters, seems strange."

"Why young sisters no want to be heirs to school?" she asked Kusa, "They not think they good enough or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:30 am

"Exactly! They want to be regular people, go to school, and find their husbands like other girls can." She explained.
"Isn't Furinkan High your first school?" Akane asked. "Why is that?"

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:35 am

"Normal life is so so boring," Shampoo yawned, "Shampoo not go to school, is Amazon way to learn everything from elders that need know for life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:05 am

"My school is so old-fashioned. 'Think about your family!' 'Get married soon!' They really need to get into the 21st century!" She complained. "At least you guys didn't have to wait to learn something other than dance."

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:13 am

"What you talking bout?" Shampoo blinked, "Amazons say same things. Family very important to Amazons, is true. Amazon village is one family, each amazon warrior is part of family. We all help the other, and love other. Is way of amazons to make big families and not go off by own self."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:29 am

"That's true Shampoo, but you're not pressured on time like I am." Kusa said.
"Wait a second, since your school says that the man who beats you is your fiancee, and the Amazon's law is the same, wouldn't the school and the village be related in some way?" Asked Akane. Kusa finished her tea, taking out her fan to cool her down a little.
"We don't have detailed records of who or where Martial Arts Dance originates specifically, but we do know that somewhere in China, a group of martial artists missed Japan and the dances there, and started it. That's what the scrolls say at least."

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:35 am

"Hm... Would have to ask great-grandmother that one. Can't say for sure," Shampoo admitted, "but she did say she didn't know about you school's techniques. ON other hand... she not say that not know where you school come from. Shampoo thinks Great-grandmother know more than she saying."

Shampoo edged closer to Kusa, "If is case that you school come from us school, then means we is sisters too! Not blood sisters, course, but sisters in tribe. No matter you not be trained as Amazons... Perhaps great-grandmother want to learn you techniques first before accepting into tribe offically. That is... if you is really from amazons in first place. Is only few ways to enter tribe: if is related to amazon, if marry amazon, if school is decended from amazon, or if defeat amazon elder in fight. Is only ways Shampoo know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:08 am

"Well who knows Shampoo?" Akane asked. "Maybe she is."
"It is a possibility. Where's your village?" Kusa asked.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:15 am

"Is near Jusenkyo, 30km from Amesores Mountain... is called Joketsuzoku by locals, but not much contact with ones outside tribe," Shampoo replied, "So, no be worried if not know where that is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:10 pm

"'Ju-sen-kyo'? What the heck is that?" Kusa asked.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:55 pm

"Is place of cursed springs. Where Ranma, and Ranma father, and Shampoo, and Pig Boy, and Mousse all fall into springs and get cursed bodies," Shampoo explained, "Why you ask? Shampoo thought you already know that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:02 pm

"I think you only mentioned it once. I've never heard about it before today." Kusa explained. 'I'm glad Shampoo's feeling better. She seems to have forgotten what happened earlier.' She thought. "So about your grandmother. Is she really that great a fighter?"

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:09 pm

"Is true!" Shampoo smiled, seeming proud of her great grandmother, "Is very-very-very powerful! Is one of greatest elders in entire amazon village. She know things Shampoo only hear about! If is anyone in world powerful enough to beat Ranma, is her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:57 am

Kusa was shocked to hear this. But she was calm in a matter of seconds. "If Seto-san trains and becomes stronger than me, then my search will finally be over." She said with that hint of red.
"Hey, a question: Why is it that you only add a suffix to Seto's name?" Akane asked. Kusa's red became a bit more noticeable.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 am

"Hm... Is strange," Shampoo looked at Kusa more closely, "Shampoo not notice it before, but suspect that Kusa like Seto! OH! Soooo cuuuuute!"

She hopped over to Kusa's side, "Even if not Amazon, will be sisters in cause of love! No worry, Shampoo help you win Seto to own self."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   

Back to top Go down

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next