Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 pm

"W......WHAT?! What.......are you saying?! I don't really like Seto-san!" Kusa stammered. Her blush became stronger.
"Well why is your face all red?" Akane asked.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:15 pm

"Indeed," Shampoo grinned mischievously, "Shampoo want hear this one..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:27 am

Seto was standing on a rock near the edge of the beach "hmm I wonder " Seto thought as he threw a small rock in the ocean follow by a the rock he was on into the ocean causing a huge splash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:01 pm

(did you forget that Seto is training with Colongue?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:36 pm

OCC: Totally forgotten. BTW, SORRY!!!!! I've been busy with my term paper.
ICC: Kusa opened up her Sakura Fan, and hid her face from view. Her blush becoming redder. "I...I told you, th....that I don't l...li......"

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:40 pm

"Oh, so DO like Seto!" Shampoo giggled, "IS true, IS true!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:44 am

OOC: My bad i forgot ^^

IC: Seto stood there amazed as she saw how she took out the crab " whoa I feel sorry for that crab she says as he began poking it" " But it looks like that might be a good attack to use on Kusa when she does that control technique" he said as he flipped the crab over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:25 am

"Would you like to give it a try?" Colonge placed a small crab in front of Seto, "Just do what I did, one step at a time. Your opponent poses no real threat to you, so it may take some time to properly channel its energies for use against it. However, it is much easier this way than training against an actual opponent."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:40 am

Seto stood focused at the crab as he raised both hands into the sky, "here we go" Seto said as aura formed on his hands then he struck the crab " I think i got it " Seto thought as he stared at the crab. Then crab twitched then flipped onto its back " I did it" Seto said as he looked closely at the crab, when Seto got close enough to the crab the crab flipped over and pinched his nose and didn't let go " AHHHH!!!" Seto ran around screaming in circles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:52 am

Colonge shook her head, "No, no, no... that's not how you do it.. Ah well, I suppose I could give you a few more pointers."

She formed a ball of ki in her hand and fired it at the crab, knocking it off Seto' nose.

"You must FOCUS on the crab, get into its mind... know its thoughts more than your own. Your mind must be clear for this technique to work, or your efforts will be futile!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:09 am

Seto rubbed his nose in relief " ouch, fine I'll try again" Seto began concentrating slowly emptying his mind as he felt his mind began entering the crab's mind " Focus" he thought as he saw the crab twitch abit slowly the crab began twitching faster until Seto felt a snap in both and crab flexed its muscles and flip over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:13 pm

"Very good, your getting the hang of it," Colonge smiled, "Of course, a real human opponent will be a lot more difficult to focus all the battle ara back against them... Perhaps you can find someone to spar against and try out your new technique. It's not yet mastered, which is what you will need to beat that young lady."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Seto said on the floor with a smile " My head hurts a bit" He placed one hand on his head for relief "am honored you taught me that technique" he then bowed to her then layed on the floor " am ok"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:34 pm

"It is true that a slight amount of mind strain may be a side-effect," Colongue admitted, "But that should pass in time and will be eliminated entirely if you can master this technique."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:12 pm

" ok" He said as he rolled onto his back and looked into the clouds " At least it was a nice day to learn a new technique" He then began getting up " lets go see if Shampoo , Akane, & Kusa are having fun " he began limbing from side to side as he walked " damn head"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:57 pm

"I TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T LIKE HIM!!!" Kusa denied. "He's my opponent. If you think that I'm going to like someone before I've been defeated, then you've got another thing coming!"
"Keep telling yourself that Kusa." Akane said.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"
"Nothing!" Akane replied scared out of her mind.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:06 am

" Wow!, We leave for a few minutes and the fights still going on" seto said as he returned with Colongue " Now what are you arguing about" He said with a confused look
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Kusa's face got red again. "N...nothing. Right girls?" She said in a menacing voice.
"R..right." Akane said scared again.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun May 03, 2009 1:28 pm

"o...k" Seto said as he gave a confused look " So what is everybody going to be doing" He said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon May 04, 2009 9:35 pm

"We...we were just about to head out to train for the fight. See ya!" Kusa ran with both Shampoo in one hand and Akane in the other. Rushing back the the rocks over looking the ocean.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed May 06, 2009 2:51 pm

" That's one strange girl " He said as he looked at the clouds " Wonder what they were talking about" he placed one hand his cheek " ow well"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed May 06, 2009 6:00 pm

"AND WHY THE HECK DID YOU JUST DO THAT!?" Akane screamed.
"Sorry! I'm weak like that." She got up, and cut herself on a sharp rock. "Ouch!" Some blood dripped down. Her red face became blue from the sight.
"Well you need to work on controlling.......what's wrong?" Akane asked. Kusa fainted from the blood-sight.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed May 06, 2009 11:27 pm

a Weird person walk from a far dragging a half dead body around with claw marks on his back and blood marks dragging on the floor as the guy smiled while lifting up the half dead body and toss it at Akane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Thu May 07, 2009 12:36 am

"WHAT THE HECK!? I'VE HAD IT WITH ALL THESE WEIRDO! WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY?!" Akane blurted out. "AND WHO THE HECK IS THIS BLOODY BODY?!"
Meanwhile, Kusa was still fainted at the sight of her blood. If she were awake right then, then she would topple into the sea.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Thu May 07, 2009 9:08 am

"The names Tashi Muko I'm out looking for people to kill and your my target" Tashi smiled as he walk closer to Akane while having his hand in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   

Back to top Go down

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next