Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Thu May 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Kusa wobbly stood up. "You....better....." She stammered. "BETTER NOT BE GOING TO DO WHAT I THINK YOU'RE GOING TO DO!" She screamed. She got out her Sakura fan, trying her best to ignore the dieing man.
"Kusa! Not in that state!"
"Don't worry Akane! Even when I've seen just a little bit a blood, I can still fight! SAKURA NEMURI!" The cherry blossom illusions appeared again. the man called Tashi, was now under the spell.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Thu May 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Tashi Keep on walking to the two girls smiling as he said "you think that week skill will work on me" as Tashi use Devil Eye on Kusa to make her witness Kusa grandmother death mean times Tashi turn his head to Akane and use light foot to dash behind Akane and point his tri-blades at Akane's neck Tashi smiled and said "your no match for me you might have heard of me people called the devil reborn"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Fri May 08, 2009 11:29 am

"Reiki Tsume (Aura Claw)" Seto yelled out as he appeared running and jumped behind the mysterious person and struck his back " Who are you!?" He said as he landed in front of Akane and Kusa " You two out of here now, something doesn't smell right with him " seto said as he got on all fours and both hands and feet were covered with the Aura claw ability
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Fri May 08, 2009 4:39 pm

"Grandmother!" Kusa's eyes started to tear up quickly, and in a bulk amount. She fainted at the sight at her Grandmother, being killed by the rival school. Akane fainted from staring strait into the face of death.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Fri May 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Tashi took his finger as he smiled and grab some of his blood and lick it as he said "will it seam your pretty good but your no where in my level kid as poison started to leak from his own body as Tashi use light step and dash behind Seto with great speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun May 10, 2009 11:46 am

'That's right. It started on that day.' She saw her mother and father sitting in front of Kusa, wearing black mourning outfits. She was only 5 at the time.
"I'm sorry, but we cannot allow this to happen." Her mother told her.
"But why?! All I ever do is train until I can't breathe!"
"We will try to find some suitors for you." The father told her.
"This is to carry on the legacy of martial arts dance." The mother told Kusa. She cried all night. She cried until her eyes got puffy.
'My fear, has never gone away. That's it. I've never wanted to do all this anyway. I wanted to scream out to my Grandmother, saying that I hated martial arts dance. But, why did I keep training so hard? Why did I push myself? Because I wanted to protect my families honor? And after a while, my sisters were born. I thought that one of them could carry it on, instead of me. But when one of them touched my fan or kimono, they got shocked. When I touched my fan or kimono, I was fine. Then my mother left to live with my grandfather for a while. I was left to be like a mother to everyone. I didn't mind, but I still found time to train. Every single second that was free, I would put my kimono on, and train or fight any suitors. I thought it was hopeless. I kept beating everyone. But this man thinks that he's beaten me. But my pride won't allow such things to go.' Kusa's eyes opened to see Seto-san right in front of her. Like a guardian. "Seto..-san." She got up, and faced the opponent.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun May 10, 2009 7:16 pm

"AHHHH!!!" Seto creamed as his aura expanded around him further " I don't need to beat him i just need to hold out for as long as i can til he leaves" Seto began slowly moving sideways trying to get the mysterious persons attention, then which he saw poison coming out of him " Well this might cause a problem...Kusa your up get akane and get out of here and find Shampoo's Grandmother, She & I can hold him off for a bit" He said as he immediately back in front of kusa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun May 10, 2009 8:48 pm

"But, if I do that, then I'm never going to concur my fear of dancing." Kusa told him. She panted deeply. Still shooken from the sight of the blood, and those painful childhood memories.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun May 10, 2009 9:03 pm

"let me tell you all something if you all can't kill me where i stand then you all will die here by my own hand's" Tashi raise his hand and started to use Light step and started to swing his tri-claws around like a madman, swinging his claws it a seto with great speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun May 10, 2009 9:14 pm

"SETO-SAN!" She screamed when she saw the attack. "YOU WON'T EVEN GET ONE DROP OF BLOOD FROM ANYONE OF US!" She took out one of her fans, and released the strings. "POISON BINDING FANS!!!!!!!!!" The man was being paralyzed, as he got more and more tangled in the web of unbreakable strings.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun May 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Seto began dodging the attacks side by side as he backed up behind Kusa " Thank you " He said with great relief " Just tell me when to strike and i cut him off" He growl as he waited for an opening
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun May 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Tashi showed up behind kusa softly placing his claw's on her back as the Real tashi smiled while in her trap the Doppelganger tashi said "will it seam i got you in checkmate and kid if you dont wont your friend to die release him" as another Doppelganger showed up behind Seto and place his claws on his neck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon May 11, 2009 8:16 am

"Now quite. As exampled earlier..." Kusa raised the fan she had, controlling the strings. "These strings have a mind of their own. They're unbreakable, poisonous, and as sharp as broken glass." The strings wrapped themselves around the arms and legs of the real Tashi. "Now, you're just a marionette in my little puppet show. EAGLE'S CUT!" She cut the clone holding onto Seto-san, and rushed to his side. "Thank God you're alright." 'I'm not about to die. I still have my match with Seto-san'

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Mon May 11, 2009 2:02 pm

a hand raise from the sand and grab kusa leg Tashi smiled as he enjoy the pain "i for got that i got another clone and i can make another one any time" as his his shadow stretch out and place his claw's on the string "and i forgot that my tri-claws are as strong as steel so lets see if we can cut it" as the clone quickly swing it up cutting the string.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue May 12, 2009 8:00 pm

"Did you not hear me? These strings are completely unbreakable. Even diamonds couldn't break these strings." The futile efforts, wasted on this boy. He seemed to struggle to cut them, but to no avail. Kusa destroyed the clone holding on to her leg, and checked up on Akane. She was sleeping peacefully. But she would need to have to get some medical treatment ASAP.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Tue May 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Blood fell to the ground as tashi smiled as the blood started to travel to Kusa and started to wrap around Kusa as Tashi said "will my blood have a mind of its own two my mind my blood will travel on the string and form a shield on my body to protect me from any cut and if you manage to get thrue that blood more will form in it place oh and one more thing that fan is what controle it am i correct"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed May 13, 2009 8:45 am

Kusa was frozen in fear as the blood circled around her. Like exampled earlier, she would faint at even a tiny drop of blood, never mind a whole gash! She started to tremble, but she could at least say this. "Th....the Anguru's..... have specially created those strings......to attack the strongest opponent in the area.........without the need. Like I....I said: You're just a marionette in my puppet show." Then, once again, she fainted from the blood sight.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed May 13, 2009 11:44 am

OOC:does that me im free ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Wed May 13, 2009 3:06 pm

OCC: No. The strings have a mind of their own, and can attack someone on their own accord.

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   

Back to top Go down

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12