Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:56 pm

Collogne chuckled, half to herself and half at the boy who had just taken an unexpected dip, "Oh, it won't be a trouble at all... And I really don't think I have much to worry from him (pointing at Ganshi). Just count your blessings, sonny-boy... Son-in-law has the head of the Kendo team running after him half the time."

Shampoo bounced into view.

"Hi hao, Great-great-grandmother!" she beamed, looking much more cheerful than before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:06 pm

" Oh its shampoo " Seto thought as she saw her appear, " She stared out towards the ocean only thinking of stuff but then came to reality and just wondered as she created her Aura sphere in her hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:11 pm

"Whose that?" Shampoo whispered to Cologne, not wanting to appear rude.

"She's Seto's cursed form... It appears he has a curse much like Ranma," Cologne explained.

"Oh..." Shampoo nodded, "Shampoo understand."

She hopped over to Seto and looked over him (or her) carefully, noting the sphere in her hand.

"What that?" Shampoo pointed at the Aura sphere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:21 pm

" Oh! this is nothing its just my school's technique its one of our basic technique " Seto said as she stood up and threw the aura sphere towards the ocean " Now watch closely " Seto said as she pointed towards the Sphere which was being hurled towards the water, as soon as the sphere was past the water it instantly grew and speed and size and went through the water then evaporated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Hishu then focus Chi in the Muscle as his Muscle's started to grow to inches if strength of his punches as he sayed to the old lady "your guards' open granny" as Hishu then ran at her and threw a punch to the ground where Cologne is standing.

Last edited by Ganshi on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:30 pm

"OH!" Shampoo clapped her hands in delight, "So nice, to show Shampoo... help you train it into powerful technique in no time, right Great-great-grandmother?"

Cologne, however, didn't have time to respond to Shampoo's request. She deftly jumped to the side, then swatted Hishu with her staff, "Come, come... you should know by now that a frontal attack is no good against me"

Cologne chuckled, turning back to face Shampoo while keeping a watchful eye on Hishu, "I think it would be best to let me deal with the training, Shampoo... Still, that technique shows some promise. Perhaps with some practice you can develop it more..."

Turning back to Seto, Cologne continued, "Let's start off with the basics, shall we... What do you find lacking in your fighting style? Is there anything that you can do particularly well? The secret to becoming a great martial artist is to limit your weaknesses and expand upon your strengths... well, what can you tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:36 pm

" If I may show you an attack you'll see what iI may be lacking in" Seto said as she stood up and waited for her permission to show her power,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:40 pm

"Hm... Not a bad idea," Cologne mused, motioning to Hishu to wait for a bit before continuing, "Very well, let's see what you got... Give me your best Seto!"

She turned to face Seto, and held her staff above her, waiting...

"Be careful, great-great-grandmother," Shampoo called out to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:43 pm

"If your not going to fight then im going to start my training once more" Hishu yelled at Cologne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:45 pm

"Alright, I can take you both at the same time, then," Cologne nodded to him, "Just don't get all flustered... Young people, these days..."

Shampoo huffed, "Shampoo fight you if want... No need be rude!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:49 pm

"hay Shampoo can you get me a Shinai please' as Hishu then crack his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:51 pm

"Why need Shinai?" Shampoo blinked, "Have one back at Cat Cafe... If need, but why you ask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:53 pm

"im going to show your great-great-grandmother a thang or two in Champloo Kendo"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:55 pm

"I thought Grandma no know Kendo... but is ok with Shampoo," Shampoo shrugged, and hopped off to find the Shinai, returning a few minutes later and handing it to him, "Here go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:56 pm

" Thank you " Seto said as she stepped onto the sand and began focusing "Please forgive me if it gets out of hand" Seto thought as she began concentrating and her aura began showing mor eand more the aura began moving in a wave motion " Reiki Genkaku ( Aura Illusion ) " Seto said as she looked like she froze and a huge amount or her aura was released like a blinding light, then after the light cleared everything looked normal but Seto vanished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:04 pm

"An illusionary technique, eh Seto?" Cologne seemed strangely confident, "Much like my own splitting hairs technique, I suppose... Well, from what I know about these techniques is that they tend to disorientate the opponent, but can actually be turned against you if you aren't careful. Even if you don't think your opponent has seen through your technique, don't make any foolish mistakes or loosen up... Got that? Good... Great way to impress your opponent, yet not too flashy... Be sure to follow it up with something just as impressive."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Hishu grab the Shinai from shampoo as he got his head phones out and place them around his neck with the sound play all thay way up with hiphop playing from it as Hishu then got in to a stance of a sword fighter and a Breakdancer mix, his hand moving up and down with the Shinai with his head betting to the music.

Last edited by Ganshi on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:12 pm

" Reiki Tsume (Aura Claw) " Seto said as she appeared behind her with her hand covered in an aura to form a claw " Don't move " Seto said with the claw pointed right at her " something like this " She smiled as her other hand formed the claw as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:16 pm

"Not bad, not bad at all," Cologne admitted, "I think we should work on your endurance... Perhaps Bakusai Tenketsu training would suit you well..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:17 pm

"Hay granny are we going to fight or what"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:19 pm

"Of course... attack me whenever you like," Cologne replied, "I'm ready when you are... give me your best."

She jumped up into the air, easily dodging any attempt of Seto's at attacking her, then landed in front of Hishu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Hishu then started to kick on the ground as he then started to breake dance and swing his Shinai and he kicks mixing up his fighting styles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:24 pm

Cologne stepped back, dodging and weaving from side to side, "No, no, no... Not nearly fast enough to catch me off guard... You couldn't hit me in a hundred years at that rate. Come on, put your back into it!"

She carefully kept track of her own movements, stepping into a spiral motion...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Seto went on all fours then jumped into the air keeping her senses up while his claw are still active " Am joining this fight" Seto said as she prepared for attack " shampoo would you do me a favor " Seto said as she walked up towards here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:30 pm

Shampoo looked up at Seto, "Just tell Shampoo what want, and Shampoo get."

Cologne kept a careful eye on both Seto and Hishu, waiting for the right moment to counter-strike, "Must time this just right..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   

Back to top Go down

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next