Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting a bite alone(epen)

Go down 
+2
Shampoo
Roku
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roku

Getting a bite alone(epen) Empty
PostSubject: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:11 pm

*Roku walked into the cat cafe with his backpack hanging off one of his arms, and a cantine filled with sake, and a wooden sword pointing to his left and throught the back loop on his pants, and wearing the local high school uniform, and went and sat at the front tables on the table bar*"Can i have the raman boal spicy, Please"Roku said in a small voice
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:16 pm

"Hai!" Shampoo said cheerily, bouncing into the room in her usual ecstatic self, "Shampoo will serve honored customer shortly!"

She hopped to the back room and after a few minutes of cooking sounds, she reappeared with the bowl for him and set it before him, "Here go! Enjoy! Be sure tell Shampoo if need anything else."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:19 pm

A girl with blue hair, wearing a black outfit walked into the cafe. She sat a few chairs down from the guy that seemed a little down. She wondered what he was thinking. "May I have some miso soup, please?" She asked. Her glasses were pushed way up to the bridge of her nose, but she pulled them down a little ways. As she waited for her soup, she looked at the guy out the corner of her eyes, wondering who he was and if he was familiar.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:19 pm

"ummm, this might be weird, but can i have a shot glace"ROku said as he broke the chop sticks in half
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Yuki shot a glance at the guy who asked that question. "Um, aren't you a little young to be drinking?" Yuki became slightly curious of this boy.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Nope, i have ammunity against the drink laws"Roku said in a short but sure tone. "Why do you ask"Roku said after
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:27 pm

"I don't know, but you just look a little young. Sorry to bother you." Yuki said as she waited patiently. She went back to her own business.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:28 pm

"Its no problem, i just wonder why'd it matter to you"Roku said in a friendly way
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Yuki looked at him again. "Well, um, would you mind terribly if we talked a little. I really don't have any friends right now. It kind of brings me down." Yuki said. "Um, and my name is Yuki Shinomei."
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:35 pm

"Im Roku Nariko, im new to the school that your going to so i also have no friends"Roku said with a light voice with a smil
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:38 pm

"Well, I've been going to the same school for a while, and still have no friends." Yuki said while looking at the floor. "Well, I think I should probably get going. But thanks for letting me know who you are." Yuki stuck out her hand for a hand shake with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:41 pm

*Roku put his hand out and kissed the top of her hand*"see ya later"Roku said
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Yuki blushed. "I hope so." She giggled and started to walk away. "Hey, what are you up to later?"
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:52 pm

"drinking and training, why do you ask"Roku said with a wondering face
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:56 pm

"Please stop drinking. It's really bad for your liver. I don't want you to poison your body. Why don't we do something later?" Yuki asked waiting to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:59 pm

"Ok meet me at 6:00 tonight in the middle of the forest"Roku said
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:05 pm

"6:oo, middle of the forest? Gotcha. I'll be there." Yuki promised. "I'm going to run some errands quickly though, but I will be there."
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:07 pm

"Ok well thanks for the raman, im heading out"Roku said as he skipped on the bill
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:11 pm

"See you soon." Yuki giggled, and paid it for him, and she left.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:17 pm

"ok then"Roku said as he walked towards the forest
Back to top Go down
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Nabiki walked into Cat Cafe holding a wad of money she was counting it and thinking of how to get more money wether she should bother shampoo ,ranma or some random person.. mayeb ...she sats down in a seat
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Yuki ran her errands as quickly as she could. She got the rice for some old lady she worked for, and the flowers for the lady's husband. WOw a whole two errands.... Yuki sighed. Then she went home, and fixed herself up a little differently than before. Yuki checked the Clock. Five fifty five... Cutting it close... I think I'll get going as fast as I can. Yuki ran near the middle of the forest, reset herself, caught her breathe, and walked the rest of the way in. "Roku? I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:03 pm

*By the time that she got there roku was already drunk, and ony bottles were falling more a tree or two*
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:09 pm

"What can Shampoo get the Mercenary girl?" Shampoo giggled, walking over to her table.

((sorry... I forgot to turn on the alerts))
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:18 pm

"Huh? Nabiki? What are you doing here?" Akane asked. Akane was there to grab a quick bowl of ramen for her father, but never expected to find her own sister there.
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite alone(epen)   Getting a bite alone(epen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a bite alone(epen)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ranma1/2 RPG :: Resturants :: Cat Cafe-
Jump to: