Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A dark place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack94

A dark place Empty
PostSubject: A dark place   A dark place Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Jack opened his eyes, he couldnt see anything, so he tried sitting up, but he hit his head on what felt like wood. he felt around, it seemed like he was inside of a box "hello..HELLO...ANYBODY HELLO" Jack yelled punding on the sides, but the only response he got was a bunch of men laughing.
Back to top Go down
Roku

A dark place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark place   A dark place Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:03 pm

OOC ill be playing the men that took you.

IC
(Man 1)
Haha, this kid will go for big, he is a farm boy, his father will give his farm for this kid"The man said with a deep voice.

(Man 2)
"Are you sure boss, maybe the man that owns the farm wont care, or maybe ever send people to kill us"he said in a small voice."

(Man 1*BOSS*)
"Dont worry about that little man"The boss said."Know make the letter you"The man said as he pointed his finger a a man

(Man 3)
"ok boss"The man said
Back to top Go down
Jack94

A dark place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark place   A dark place Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:21 pm

jack calmed down and looked around the box for a weak point. after about 5 minutes of looking, he saw a very small crak in the in the bottom of it, he hit it very hard, then the whole box fell in half, he cralwed to his feet and began to run
Back to top Go down
Roku

A dark place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark place   A dark place Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:39 pm

*all the menstartd to soround him(this is seven)*"where do you think you are going kid"The boss said as he soung at the kids face.
(ALL the hentch men)
*they all started to swing at the boy*"hahaha"they all laughed.

*a kid walked into the room*"let the boy go, or ill kill you"Kenji said as he polled out his yoyo
Back to top Go down
Jack94

A dark place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark place   A dark place Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Jack crawled to his feet after being hit several times "t-thanks" he said walking to the boy
Back to top Go down
Roku

A dark place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark place   A dark place Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 pm

"Go home, ill take care of these guys"Kenji said as he swond a yoyo and hit them all in the face and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jack94

A dark place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark place   A dark place Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Jack looked at the boy "my names Jack...whats yours" he asked holdoing his eyes where he was hit
Back to top Go down
Roku

A dark place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark place   A dark place Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:39 pm

"kenji, your father paid me to save you, know lets get you back to youe house"Kenji said as he looked up at the person that he just saved."you know for how big and old you are, its serprising that i had t osave you"kenji said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jack94

A dark place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark place   A dark place Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:46 pm

"i had just woken up...if i was completly awake i woulda killed them" Jack said laughing slightly
Back to top Go down
Roku

A dark place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark place   A dark place Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:52 pm

"well its nice to meet you"kenji said putting his hand up towards the other person wanting to shake hands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A dark place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark place   A dark place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dark place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ranma1/2 RPG :: Other Places :: Park-
Jump to: