Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules MUST READ!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kusabana
Admin

Rules MUST READ!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rules MUST READ!!!!!   Rules MUST READ!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:26 pm

You MUST follow these rules. If you break one rule, you'll get a warning. If you get 5 warnings, then you'll be banned.

1. Positive posting- meaning no posting of any kind that offends any of the other members. If someone reports it to me, the thread will be deleted.

2. No Spamming- That is what the chit-chat area is for. If you're upset about something, post about it in there. If you’re just doing random posting for no reason what so ever, post it in the chit-chat area.

3. Report Abuse- If there is a member not obeying the forum rules, it is the responsibility of a member to let a moderator or me know what is going on. Otherwise, if we see a member disobeying the rules, the person'll get a warning.

4. Dropping Out – If you’re planning on leaving the board for a few days, vacation, or if you’re leaving the board in general, please make a thread in the chit-chat forum so we will know that you won't be on. Thanks!

5. There is limit of two cannon character pair a user .

6. You MUST do at least one sentence when rping, and do FULL sentences. Not like, "kicked so-and-so"

7. I allow private topics but you MUST put private the topic title to let people know not to read it, with out your permission.

8. If you are inactive for a month, then I WILL ban you. NO EXCEPTIONS! Except if you post in the chit-chat forum that you won't be on for a while.

9. Run-on's-- I would like it if you couldn't use run-ons to try to make one sentence in one post. It's confusing and it gives less interest to the one who's reading it.

10. Circle Posts-- At least TRY not to make these! If I see someone making a post that is like another post in the SAME topic, I WILL, indefinitely, delete it!
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com

Rules MUST READ!!!!!
Page 1 of 1