Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganshi

PostSubject: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Hishu sat at the top of the mountain finishing his training Hishu heard a loud bang as Hishu got up and look around wondering what whase going on as Hishu saw demons Running from a seal tomb trying to get to town a sHishu look and say'd "oh this is just great man i these demon get in to town where in big truble" as Hishu started to count to see how meany are thare "100 Demons so i need to finish off 100 of them fine Bring it on" as Hishu started to charge at them with his full speed as Hishu then did a spin kick at one of the demon trying to bring them down "damn this might take a while".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:49 am

"Binding Fans!" All the demons halted at the spots they were in. "Need any help boy?" Kusa asked. Her fans had all of the possible string that she could have for the demons, and were very strong as well. Unfortunately, Kusa also trapped the boy.

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:59 pm

"Shure thare lot of demons to go around"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:47 pm

"Thanks." Kusa said. "I'll just put my half to sleep. Cherry Blossom Sleep!" Half of the demons instantly became heavy-eyed, and fell down. Kusa also released the other half for the boy. "Your move."

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 am

Hishu ran to one of the demons as he kick them in the gut making that one fly in to the sleeping demons as Hishu then pick up a giant boulder with his bare hands useing his Muscle Increase to do so Hishu then toss the boulder as the demons killing 20 of them "ya this is a party" Hishu then jump down and started to pounch the demon and kick them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:54 am

Kusa just became a little sick as she saw the boy KILL the demons. "Alright sleeping uglies, go back to your cave. There's nothing to see." She commanded. Her half of the demons went back to where they came from, as Kusa sat down not facing the boy.

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:57 am

"ya that a awsome battle ya" Hishu walk over ot the mistry girl and say'd "thanks for your self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:59 am

"You're welcome. I'm Kusa." She introduced, still blue in the face.

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:05 am

"the name hishu" Hishu say'd to Kusa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:12 am

Kusa got up, and was still shaken by the thought of death. "Pleasure to meet you." She said.

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:13 am

"man so what do you think let those demon free" Hishu say'd looking to the area thay came out of "will thare a shrine up thare"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:19 am

"I bet there will be. Mountains like these have many shrines to seal demons. I just can't stand the thought or sight of someone who's dead or dieing." Kusa explained.

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:00 pm

*Kenji was on top of the montine after saving some kid, and wanted a change in the dayly*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:57 pm

"i have a bad fealing this is not over and is this keep on more demons will show up and kill people so lets look around and make shure the shrines are now damage ok Kusa but if demon's are still around and im not around you need to kill them to make shure thay stay away becuse your Cherry Blossom skill wont do any good is thare a group of 50 or so ok"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:20 pm

*a group of ten demons came at Kenji*
"A gay"kenji said as he took out his yoyo and swong it at onr of the demon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:01 pm

"No need to worry about my move. I developed it myself. I think I'm capable." Kusa replied getting up. "Ok. So we'll visit the shrines and see if the demons are all sealed up." She was in another one of her happy-go-luck moods that she liked. "By the way, why were you here in the first place Ganshi?" She asked.

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:35 pm

"i whase training i came up he to get some good work out" Hishu say to Kusa looking up at the sky "will if you think you can handle the demons by your self then i wont stop you" As Hishu left to the west shire to see if he might find out who release the demons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:49 pm

"WOW"Yelled Kenji."yo somone help me out"Kenji yelled as he started to swing his yoyo in a around the world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 am

Kusa heard a voice in a short distance away, asking for some help. "C'mon." She told Ganshi when she started off in that direction. Her right fan open.

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:55 pm

*Kenji was swinging his yoyos like this(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8jnnSMw7BU) defending himself for the time that he could*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:08 pm

"Cherry Blossom Sleep!" The demons froze where they were again. Kusa was really annoyed. "Aren't you the same demons that I just sent away?" She asked. The demons nodded. "God! Why does this always happen?! Just go to some shrine and get sealed up!" She commanded. The demons left. "Man! This happens all the time!"

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:51 pm

*Kenhi polled his yoyos bnack to his hand*"thanks"Kenji said to kusa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:49 pm

"You're welcome." Kusa said putting back her fan.

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:41 pm

ganshi lean on a tree as Hishu say'd "kusa this is what im saying you need to kill these guy befor thay get out of control once your Cherry Blossom Skill WORE OFF thay will go out on a rampage and kill people you need to kill them under stand"

Last edited by Ganshi on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 pm

"well i dont know how much help i would be to you guys but i can try and help you"Kenji said in a light voice as his yoyos came back into his hands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   

Back to top Go down

Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next