Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrival of Many Visitors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kusabana
Admin

Arrival of Many Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:39 pm

"Dinner's almost ready!" Kusa called to her family.
"Onee-chan!" Akai said.
"Onee-chan!" Misuteri said.
"Onee-chan!" Seishou said.
"Yes?" All of her younger sisters were admiring her dedication to the family, and they all had their hands in fists, and to their faces.
"Can we learn how to cook as good as you?" They all asked. Kusa smiled at the thought.
"I'll teach you when you're bigger. You're all only 5 after all." The door bell suddenly rang, and their father decided to answer it.
"Who is it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Aketa and her younger sister suteki were at the door and they bowed in unison as it open saying"The Mitoshis Sir."
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:53 pm

"Oh, my!" The father bowed back. "I have heard much about your dojo. What brings you here?" He asked.
"Father! Who's at the door?!" Kusa called.
"Two girls of the Mitoshi's!" All the younger siblings then came in, and bowed respectfully at them.
"Welcome." Kusa came in after hearing the names.
"Aketa! Suteki! What brings you here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:02 pm

"well my mom and father suddenly left onm a surprise trip ,and um im not much of a cook"Aketa admits embrassed she rubs the back off her head as suteki looks up at the girls dad for a second then at the girls she runs to kuse hugging her"Kusa-niisan"(she calls you older sis too)
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:07 pm

OCC: Ok, but you're referring to her as a brother. It's "Kusa-neechan" if you're referring to a sister.
ICC: "Alright. I guess you can stay." Kusa's sister's begged their father to let them stay as well, and he said yes. The triplets jumped for joy. "Akai, Misuteri, Seishou, you're so silly." Kusa told them. "Is your sister like that?"
Back to top Go down
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:09 pm

suteki shyly looks at the triplets holding her stuffed animal close"im Suteki Mitoshi"she introduces her sefl as americains do."and im Aketa Mitoshi "aketa says placing a hand on her lil sisters head looking outside atthe sky muttering"i swear it better not rain.."
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:16 pm

"We are the Angurus." The triplet told them.
"Akai." The girl with red hair.
"Misuteri." The girl with violet hair.
"Seishou." The girl with blond hair like Kusa.
"And I'm their father, Dandou Anguru. A pleasure to meet two of Kusa's friends." He said bowing.
"Come it. We just need to set the table."
Back to top Go down
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:18 pm

the two girls nods but Aketa seems distracted as it begins to rain slightly suteki looks up at her sisters then at the family
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Kusa closed the door behind them, and locked it. She went to the kitchen, and set the table with the food, and her family sat down. "Come in. It's time to eat." She said. Although for some reason, there was one extra place at the table.
Back to top Go down
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:46 pm

aketa notices it she says to kusa"ano(um) whos that for?"sutekis sits down silently
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:51 pm

"Oh, um, well, my mom and grand parents used to live here, but they left about a year ago, and it's a habit to set the table for a lot of people." Kusa explained.
"Mom went to stay with her father for a while." Explained Akai.
"Grandma and Grandpa no here now." Told Misuteri.
"But Onee-chan become like new mama to us." Said Seishou.
Back to top Go down
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:57 pm

Suteki nods as aketa nods also sitting down her gaze staring out the window her eyes expression nervous not very happy either."so..where have you been besides here"
sutekis asks them
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:01 pm

"Actually, we haven't went on a trip at all. We never had the time." Kusa said.
"Though I wish that we could." Akai dreamed.
"We would love to go somewhere relaxing." Misuteri added.
"Most preferably the hot springs." Seishou added as well.
Back to top Go down
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:04 pm

suteki"why not walk o thehotspring after dinner?"aketa \s eyes widen as \seh looks down beginning to eat
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:23 pm

"It's too late. You three have school tomorrow, and Kusa, you have practice." The father told them.
"Ah, dad! C'mon! I told you that I enrolled in school so that I can stop the practicing for a while."
"Onee-chan is the heir to our school." Akane said.
"It's the custom that the oldest trains non-stop." Misuteri told them.
"That's why she's never went to school before." Added Seishou.
"Truly tragic." The three said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:07 pm

aketa chuckles"i dont go either..my lil sis is homesvchooled"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:19 pm

"We're actually more sociable than Onee-chan." Said Akai.
"We go to regular school and have lots of friends." Added Misuteri.
"Onee-chan doesn't have even 7 friends." Told Seishou.
"Truly tragic once again." The three said in unison.
"Hey! Don't talk about things that offend others! Do you want to go to bed without dinner?"
"No."
The three finished the food, and turned on the TV. Their favorite anime, Shugo Chara was on.
"A new episode! We are truly blessed." Kusa turned over to Aketa and Suteki.
"They're sometimes a big pain, but they're good girls."
Back to top Go down
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:19 am

suteki ran over and plopped herself down in front of one of the siblings as she too watches shugo chara((only when parents are away when at home XD)) as her mother does not like her watching anime shed rather have suteki sewing like her,now aketa just kinda smiles her gaze still on the rain"i hate rain"she suddenly says outloud
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:56 am

"Hey, I can't see a thing!" Said Misuteri.
"I don't like rain a lot either, but it gives me idea's on good battle strategies for my dancing." Kusa finished her rice, and got another bowl for herself. "You want seconds?"
"I'm good." Said the father. Misuteri climbed onto Suteki's lap, and watched peacefully at the TV. "Now you three, after this show is over, you're going to do your homework, ok?"
"K!" The three said.
Back to top Go down
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:27 pm

suteki giggles"Gomenasai"she says her jqpanese sounds really weird.Aketa"so Kusa care to spar?"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:57 pm

"Ok with me. Just give me a few minutes to get changed." Kusa said exiting to her room. "Wait in the dojo, k?"
Meantime, the father was reading the news paper, while the younger girls were glued to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:04 pm

"ano.."sjhe sweatdrops"where is the dojo.."she asksd kusas dad as kusa had walked off
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:08 pm

"Go down the hallway to the left, take a left turn, a right turn, then a left turn." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Aketa

Aketa

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:17 pm

thanks"she says with a bows going the directions she was told aviocing any doors and windows that were leting rain in as she arrived in the dojo
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Kusa arrived with her dancing Kimono on, and her fan in hand. The Kimono had been passed down for generations. "So what's your dojo about?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Many Visitors   Arrival of Many Visitors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Many Visitors
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ranma1/2 RPG :: Residential :: Homes and Dojo's-
Jump to: