Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An outing (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kusabana
Admin

An outing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: An outing (Open)   An outing (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:28 pm

"It's nice to get away once in a while." Kusa said. The steam on her skin was refreshing and relaxing to her muscles. "I wonder why Father decided to let me go on a vacation. Oh well! Best not to worry about that now. Time to relax in leisure." She floated on her back. Feeling the warmpth of the water. 'I hope they're all ok. I AM the matriach after all.'
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Seto

Seto

An outing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An outing (Open)   An outing (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 pm

" So you enjoying the hotsprings" Seto said as he stood looking over the wall at the female's side of the hotsprings, " So Kusa what brings you to a place like this" He smiled not knowing the consequences of his actions.
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

An outing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An outing (Open)   An outing (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:05 am

Kusa heard Seto's voice, and got her full body back into the water. "SETO-SAN!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She got her senses together, and saw that he was looking into the woman's side. "More over," She started, picking up, a near-by stone. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOOKING INTO THE WOMANS SIDE!!!!!!!???" She threw it, and it was a direct bulls eye. Her face turned red. But not from the water.
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

An outing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An outing (Open)   An outing (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:35 am

Seto stood there as the stone hit him dead on right at his face " Ow....well i didn't intend on being hit like that" Seto said as he removed the stone from his face " Well i heard you voice and i thought I'd see if it was you" He said as he kept his balance on the wall " So what brings you to this place if I may ask"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

An outing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An outing (Open)   An outing (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:40 am

"Vacation." She said. She grabbed a bigger stone, threw it, and knocked him right off the wall to the mens side. "NOW STAY ON THE MENS SIDE, YOU PERVERT!"
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

An outing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An outing (Open)   An outing (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:46 am

" Am not a Pervert!!!!!!!" He yelled as he fell off the wall " yes you are" said one of the patrons who was bathing " hey not funny" Seto said as the sound of a punch was heard and the patron was sent flying
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

An outing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An outing (Open)   An outing (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:58 am

Kusa saw the man flying. "Regular martial artists are scary." She told herself. She got out of the spring, put her robe on, and started for her room. "That was relaxing. It's nice to get away from Tokyo once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An outing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An outing (Open)   An outing (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An outing (Open)
Page 1 of 1