Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yukino Shinomei's Resumee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Yukino Shinomei's Resumee Empty
PostSubject: Yukino Shinomei's Resumee   Yukino Shinomei's Resumee Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Name: Yukino Shinomei

Date you joined: Dec. 1, 2008

How many posts (Including this one): Only two right now, but it'll be more.

Sample of your post:
This is from NHS:

Yuki/Bella: Yuki decided to take a walk, but she couldn't leave her baby all by itself, so she decided to take Chloe with her. She dressed Chloe in a cute outfit. A bright pink and green dress with white and pink stripped stocking underneath it. Yuki put Chloe's hair up in piggy tails too. Then she gently set her beautiful baby girl in a baby carrier, and carried it out to the park. She sat on a bench underneath a big tree, and set Chloe next to her on the bench, and played with Chloe.

Have you been an Admin before: Yes, I had fun. I didn't ban anyone unless they needed it, and I was good at giving out advice.

Why do you want to be an Admin: I love making sure people get along, and I like approving things! ^__^

Your ranking right now (regular or mod):Regular (sort of)
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yukino Shinomei's Resumee   Yukino Shinomei's Resumee Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:28 pm

I'll make you an admin.
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yukino Shinomei's Resumee   Yukino Shinomei's Resumee Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:42 pm

YAY! Thank you! *hugs Kusa*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukino Shinomei's Resumee   Yukino Shinomei's Resumee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yukino Shinomei's Resumee
Page 1 of 1