Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kusabana
Admin

Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:16 pm

"Alright." Kusa had both her fans open in front of her. "First, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:46 pm

My name is Kenji, what is yours"Kenji said in a child like voice
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:36 pm

"Kusabana. Some call me 'Kusa'" She replied. "This is Ganshi." Kusa told Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:39 pm

"ok well lets go then"kenji said as he polled out his yoyos
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Ganshi raise up his hand and wave a little in a cool fashion "So kusa what do you choose becuse while you whase fighting i check one of the shrine from a far and saw some powerfull demons running this way and i saw a oni thare two so that oni must be the group leader i will say thay will be here in 10 minutes of less so Kusa choose"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:03 pm

"First, we'll check out a couple of shrines, and then we'll take care of those oni's. The thing about oni's are that they posses people to get their powers. So if no oni's in sight, look for anyone with horns on their heads." She informed them. "By the way, when did you two decide that I was the leader?" Kusa asked.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:17 pm

"well im ten so i cant be leader"kenji said
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:36 pm

"Wow. And you know a lot about martial arts." Kusa replied. "What's your excuse Hishu?"
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:48 pm

"i dont care who the leader is it can even be that panda holding a sign" as hishu pointed at the panda as the sign read "dont drag me in to this".
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:50 pm

"GENMA!? I'm not even going to ask why that clown is here. Anyway, let's go. We're wasting time." Kusa started off in the direction of a near-by shrine.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:04 pm

*Kenji folled close behind kusa*
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:13 am

Kusa looked behind her, seeing Kenji close. The towards Hishu. "So are you coming?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:03 pm

"i will catch up latter ok im going to do a quick check around this area befor going to the shrine" hishu started to talk to his self in a whisper type tone "i hope kusa dont stay i can sense a powerfull enemy in this area" as hishu look took away from kusa and Kenji.
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:26 pm

"Ok Hishu. Come on Kenji." Kusa called.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:13 pm

"c-coming"Kenji said as he started to run to ceach up
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:42 am

"good thay left"as Hishu look to the left and say'd "come out i know your spying on me" as a Weird guy show up walking slowly to hishu

Weird guy:will will will i thought you whase week but i whase wrong is your able to see my aura

Hishu:nope i did not see your aura i can smell blood on you a mile away

Weird guy:will let me tell you my name becuse you need to know the person your killing my name is Tashi Muko and i wana kill you

Hishu:i know you i whase in china and i read a newpaper that talk about you you killied people in China for pleaser you ever burn down a town

Tashi Muko:im flatter you know that mutch but you wont be able to tell a soul about me

As Tashi Muko dash at ganshi with his Tri-blade Claw with breat speed cutting Hishu in the cheast with three cuts across his cheast as Blood ran down Hishu screem in pain thinking to his self "what is this guy he is a monster"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Kusa and Kenji went to the shrine and saw that the demons were all sealed up. She told Kenji to stay where he was, and went to seal the Oni. "Good thing that priest gave me these sealing wards." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)   Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon battles (Open to any one that wana kill Demons)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2