Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The first day (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kusabana
Admin

The first day (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:19 pm

"You know, if you want, I can do the technique for a demonstration." The class seemed to hear this, and was murmuring about it.

"I wonder what it is."
"She did say that she was from the school of Martial Arts Dance."
"Maybe it's some dumb dance move." They all said. Kusa got really annoyed.

"Forget it Hana. I'm doing it, whether it's against the rules, or not." The class got really scared at that instant. Kusa pulled out her fan, and stepped to the front of the room. She pointed her fan to a boy in the back row, and he rushed up in fear. "This is the dumb move you guys are talking about. Now then." The Sakura Fan she held opened.
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Hana looked at kusa and wandered what she was going do and then got up and went over to kusa and took her fan away and said " you should not do that if teh teatcher comes you will get into big trouble "
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:10 am

"We have ten minutes. I just rushed because I needed a little more exercise. Besides," She got the fan back. "As the only heir, this is for pride. And this move wont damage him physically or mentally at all. I created this move so I wouldn't have to see any blood, and wouldn't hurt the opponent at all." She opened her fan once again. The illusion of Cherry Blossoms appeared. "Sakura Nemuri." The boys eyes became cloudy and blurred. "Perfect. Now, for now on, you shall be a servant for Hana whenever she wishes it." The boy nodded.

"Woah! It's like he's in a trance!"
"I wouldn't want to mess with her!"
"Could she be a sorceress?"
"She said it only hypnotizes the opponent." They continued to murmur.

"Your turn Hana. As an example of what he now can do, tell him to pull up your chair for you to sit down, and I'll release him from the spell I cast. Don't worry. He's perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:14 am

Hana was confused by all this and said " ummm ok but i do not like this one bit " and then she told the boy pull up her chair abit
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:49 am

The boy pulled up the chair, and Kusa lowered her raised fan to brake the spell. He returned to normal, and went back to her seat. The class was still stupefyed by it, and Kusa glared a glare that said, "Mess with me, and you get it." Though several boys seemed to blush at both Hana and Kusa, since they were both the strongest in the class. "So how'd you like that? If I teach you my Cherry Blossom Sleep, you can erase any perverted thoughts out of any boy in this class."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:56 am

" ummm sounds good but nah i have too much to do i work 2 jobs and learning alot i hate my uncle so much now and i got alot training to do " Hana said and sat down in her seat
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:01 am

"Oh, well if you ever change your mind or just want to hang out, you got my address." She told her with a smile. "Wait, oh, I forgot! I have to work after school also! And the restaurant is going to need to need all the help they can get for today."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:36 am

" oh yeah i think later tonight i got work and i got to train and then stupid meeting tomrrow " hana said and sighed
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:40 pm

"Tomorrow's Wednesday. You mean after school?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:59 pm

" umm yeah , sorry i kinda got bad memory for some tings " Hana said and giggled abit and smiled
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:40 pm

"Yeah. That happens to me some time also. Like when I forget to prepare for my match with a potential fiance. Though even when I'm not prepared, I win anyway." She explained. "At this rate, how am I ever going to have children and carry on the school? Are you an heir to a school?" She asked Hana.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:00 am

" umm yeah its what my mum and dad left but kinda like traveling school as never says in one place "Hana said and smiled
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:33 pm

"You said you were traveling with Ranma and his father, right?" Kusa started. "What relationship do you have with them?"
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:26 pm

" well uncle is ok but i hate ranma " Hana said and she hated ranma withso much so would fight with him alot
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:28 pm

"Why do you hate Ranma? Did he do something to you?" She asked her intently.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:45 pm

" no not really we are like brother and sister we allways fight and well when i was younger ranma was the one who had friends to play with while i just sat in corner of the room all sad because i ahd no friends i felt that i had get stronger "Hana said and sighed alittle as she was talking about how she used be like ages ago
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:57 pm

"I can understand that." Kusa told her. "I've been training ever since I was old enough to go to school. I had to train day-in and day-out." She explained. "And all for finding a suitable person to spend the rest of my life with. Plus my mom left to stay with her father for a while, my dad lost his job, and I've been supporting my family and being the matriarch. So I've got it pretty rough myself. Not being able to go to school and being social and all."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:11 pm

" well every boy in school allways think of me as they have ask me out it annoying there just all perverts i just wish there was someone out specail but i do hurt alot boys even girls who challage me to a fight " Hana said
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:18 pm

"Have you got it rough. I was almost a a victim of that little midget of a pervert's panty raids." She told her. "Next time I see him, I'm going to skin him alive and use him as a dummy for my practice sessions."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:24 pm

" well one boy one day while i was having showe r saw me naked i beat up so hard afterwards but it was like so embrassing " Hana said
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:55 pm

"I hate perverts, but I don't really want to kill them off." She told her. "I can understand your point of view, but I can't say that I blame them. Your figure is flawless, and you have a perfect complexion."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:04 am

Hana giggled and smiled and said " oh thank you , but i just they not look all the time its kinda annoying to have a boy every day ask me out and i say no "
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:41 am

"More of a charm! They might think that you're playing hard to get." Kusa told her. The bell rang, and the teacher came back.
"Ok, I hope that you all had a good lunch. Let's start on our History quiz. Kusabana, since you're new, you can just read for the time being." Kusa agreed, and pulled out her history text book, and started reading it.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:10 pm

OOC i hate being gone for a while, i never get whats going on so ima make my character leave of twards tha park tell me if yall ever make it there.

IC*Roku left to the park*
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Hana took out her text book too to follow but felt quite tired put her head into her book and she knew she get told of by the teacher she did not care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first day (Open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next