Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The first day (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kusabana
Admin

The first day (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:27 pm

The teacher passed around the tests, as the students groaned. Kusa was absorbed in what the book was saying. It was all very fascinating to her. "Hana, no cheating. Put the book away, or stand in the hall." The teacher told her.
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Hana looked up at the teahcer and put the book away and said " sorry sir " and she thought to her self `Idiot` and then looked around and ywaned abit and covered hand over her mouth as she yawned
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm

The teacher finished passing around the tests, and the students began. Apparently, the test took the entire period, but Kusa thought it passed by in a flash. 'That was a good read. Better than all those scrolls about dancing I keep reading about.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Hana finshed the test in about 10 mins, and went to go give to the teacher and then sat back down thinking about stuff
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:25 pm

When the break came, everyone was in their happy talking mood. As expected, Hana got some love letters, and Kusa was a little tired about the whole situation with love.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:15 pm

All Hana did when she got the love letters was rip them up and throw them in bin she hated it that she was admired much but they did not even know the real her , she wanted to love someone who knew her and loved her for her not her looks .
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:30 pm

"Wow. You really don't like all the boys in this class, do you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:28 pm

*Roku went on walking by not seeing the people talking, so just went on by*"hmmm hmm"Roku hummed a song
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Hana looked at all the boys in the class and then said " to all boys who wish to be with me i like someone allready so leave me alone trying to date me " and all boys faces where shocked there eyes widered and Hana went back to her seat and sat down
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:20 am

Kusa leaned close to Hana to her ear. "Either that's just a ploy to keep them from coming at you, or you really do have someone." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Hana face turned bright red and looked away and her fridge part of her hair cover her eyes she hated to admit it but she did have feelings for someone.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:31 pm

*after walking past the girls, roku ran into a wall*"aaah, damn"Roku said as he fell to the ground
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:50 pm

'I knew it.' She thought. Kusa looked over at Roku's empty seat.
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:53 pm

*Roku walked into the class room holding his head and kinda trying to laugh off the pain in his head.*"Umm, sensei can i go to the nurse, i kinda ran into a wall, and it hurts"Roku tired to exsplain clearly
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:17 pm

The teacher didn't notice that Roku was gone, and thought that he was there the entire time. "Hana. Take Roku to the nurse." He told her.
'Perfect timing!' Kusa thought.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:05 am

Hana looked up and then said "oh ok " and got up and went over to Roku and grabbed his hand walked with him to nurse office and she was very nervous and she was holding his hand as well
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:11 pm

"hey, thanks hana, you dont know hom much this means to me"Roku said holding his head with the hand that wasnt in hanas hand
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Hana looked at him and said " its ok you just need be more careful " and then she giggled and smiled as kept walking with him to nurse office
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:55 pm

"ya, i know"Roku said with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:41 pm

'I knew it! They both like eachother! I gotta make sure that they get together.' Kusa thought. The fire burned inside her. If she couldn't have anyone before she was defeated, then she would make sure that one of her friends would have their love flourish.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:24 am

hana smiled and giggled and said " then you gotta be more careful i do not mind coming to help but then again i think the nurse be bit upset seeing you all the time hurting yourself like that " and she giggled
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:51 pm

"yaa, i was just distracted"Roku said
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:53 am

" by what , what make you hit your head into a wall "Hana asked and looked at him wandering what he would say
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:35 pm

"well, umm....you"Roku said with a bright red face
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:43 am

Hana`s face went bright red then felt like going faint or something but she just kept her cool and said" oh umm , we betetr get you to nurse office " and walked abit more till they got the nurse office and walked in and looked around for the nurse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first day (Open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next