Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Miyoshi Home and Dojo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seto

Seto

Miyoshi Home and Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:57 pm

" One day left before I start going to....." Seto turns around and faces his housekeeper Hatashi " what school was it again" Seto said in embarrassment....... " Its called Furinkan High School according to the note" Hatashi Said as he looked outside, " I noticed there was another dojo nearby Hatashi so if yo don't mind i sent them a note as in invite to get acquainted if that's ok" Seto said as he began punching his sandbag " Not all my friend, its great you invited guest to our home , am proud of you but remember of the.....", " I know I know" Seto said as he sat by the pond waiting to see if the people who lived in the dojo got the note
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:06 pm

'It says here that there's another dojo near-by. Guess this is it." Akane said. "It must be this one." She knocked on the door to see if there was anyone there. She read the near-by sign. "Martial Arts Aura? I wonder what that's all about."
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:15 pm

Seto hears footstep outside the dojo " Hatashi can you please check whose here", " Yes Master Seto " Hatashi says as he walks to the door and opens to check it, " Man I hate when he calls me master" Seto thought. Hatashi sees someone looking at the sign " Hello are you the owner of the dojo that Seto left an invitation to" Hatashi bowed to the person
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:47 pm

Akane bowed to the man. "You could say that. I'm Akane Tendo." She lifted her head. "I got this letter, and I wanted to check out the new dojo." She said.
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:56 am

" Nice to meet you Miss Tendo, my name is Hatshi the housekeeper of the Dojo while Seto's parents are away" Hatashi Opened the door for Akane " Master Seto is waiting for you , we've heard alot about your dojo and he said he'd be honored if he met the fighters from the dojo"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:16 pm

"Well, I'm honored to meet a fellow martial artist." Akane said. She walked into the house area, and sees a near-by pond with a boy standing near it. "Is that 'Seto'?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:27 pm

" Yes that is master Seto " Hatashi Said as he left towards the kitchen, " oh...Hello " Seto said as he stood up and bowed to the guest " The Name is Seto Miyoshi" As he stretched out he extended his hand for a handshake
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:27 pm

Akane took the hand, and shook hers as well. "I'm Akane Tendo." She said. Akane pulled her hand away. "I'm heir to the Tendo Anything Goes School of Martial Arts."
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:37 pm

" Anything Goes...hmm" Seto thought about it for a second " oh yes I've heard of that school it has a very good reputation" Seto said as he led akane to the main room " So tell me Akane is it just you who studies the Arts of anything goes or is it more people " Seto said as Hatashi appeared with a two cups of tea " Would any of you like a cup of tea?" " Thank you Hatashi...Akane would like some tea" Seto said as he grab his cup
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:30 pm

"I would love some." Akane sipped some of her drink and went on talking. "Anything Goes Martial Arts is practiced by two families. The Saotome's and the Tendos. Me, my Faather, Grandfather Happosai, Genma Saotome, and my fiance, Ranma Saotome are the only ones who study it." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:44 pm

" I see..sounds like a pretty good martial arts, It would be honor if our dojo ever fought " Seto smiled as he finished his tea " May I why ranma is your fiance " Seto said as he tried to study what Akane said about ranma
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:41 am

"Oh, um, our fathers decided that we should get married and carry out the dojo. Of course we appose of it, but....." She explained. "My sisters insisted. Like I would be engaged to a pervert like him!"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Shampoo makes her move...   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:14 pm

Shampoo was listening to what the two where saying.

"that strange... Why Akane say she no like Ranma..." Shampoo thought for a moment, "Shampoo know! Shampoo make best of opportunity that Akane gave her."

Shampoo burst into the room, as usual.

"Why Akane say such things about Ranma?" Shampoo demanded, "If you no like Ranma, why you no let Shampoo have him? You take him all to own self, and no let anyone else near him!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:27 pm

"SHAMPOO! YOU CAN'T JUST BARGE IN LIKE THAT!" Akane yelled. "And just don't expect I'll give him up without a fight!" She said. "Like you have the ability to take care of him!"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:32 pm

"Make up you mind, Akane..." Shampoo rolled her eyes, "Make no difference to shampoo. Want him or no, you no stand in Shampoo's way! Ranma no need girl who abuse him all the time!"

Shampoo struck her battle pose, "If fight what you want, that what you get!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:51 pm

"Bring it on amazon!" She said in her battle pose. "I'm not about to lose!"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:55 pm

"You ask for it, Akane!" Shampoo pulled out her pair of chui (apparently out of nowhere), and swung at her with a downward strike, "Hiya!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:20 pm

Akane held on to Shampoo's chui's, blocking the attack. "Is that all you got?! That same old attack!?"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:37 pm

"To underestimate Shampoo is unwise," Shampoo grinned, pulling her weapons towards herself while Akane was holding them, kicking out with her right foot as she did so.
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:41 am

Akane jumped the attack, and landed 5 feet away. "This isn't my house, I hope you know!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:22 am

"Make no difference to Shampoo," Shampoo shrugged, jumping into the air, "Akane should have thought about that before she challenge Shampoo!"

She dove down towards Akane, feet first.
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:39 pm

"HEY! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BARGED IN HERE!" Akane exclaimed. She moved 3 feet away. "Why don't we finish this in the park? Tomarrow at 4?"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:52 pm

"Fine with me, Akane," Shampoo huffed, walking back out the hole she had barged through in the first place, "Remember, Akane... If Shampoo win, Ranma all hers!"

With that, she jumped out of view.

"Akane better not be late," Shampoo thought to herself, "Shampoo hardly believe she have Ranma all to own self soon... Almost too good to be true!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:47 pm

"That Shampoo! I'm sorry about all of this, Seto." She apologized.
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Seto stood in his same spot with a blank look on his face as he turned to Akane " Its ok, you wouldn't believe that this wasn't the first time " Seto said as he placed his cup on the table and walked towards the person who barged into his home and stared at the person " may I ask who you are" He said with a stare starting to showing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyoshi Home and Dojo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next