Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Miyoshi Home and Dojo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shampoo

Shampoo

Miyoshi Home and Dojo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:31 pm

(shampoo already left, but I suppose she could make a few remarks before leaving)

Shampoo glanced over at Seto, betraying a sense of disinterest as she did so.

"Nihao boy... Shampoo is name," Shampoo replied casually, looking back towards the hole she had made in his wall a few minutes ago, "Shampoo have very important place to get... Anything to say to Shampoo?"
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:38 pm

OOC: My Bad XD

IC: Seto smiled and turned around " nice to meet you Shampoo" Seto said as he waved at her and left back to his room " Seesh this turn gets more and more fun" He thought
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Shampoo shrugged, and jumpped off to meet Akane at the park...

OOC: Shampoo's at the Cat Cafe now... You can go over to chat with her if you like ^_^
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:04 pm

"That Shampoo. How could Mousse like her?" She asked herself. Before Seto left the room, Akane told him, "I guess I should leave, Seto. Sorry again." Akane bowed respectfully. "I guess I'll see you at school. Thanks for having me over." Then she started to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Hishu ganshi walk by Akane as he mumbled to his self "man i hate school" as his shoulder bump in to Akane he then turn to Akane and yelled out "watch whare your going you bimbo"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miyoshi Home and Dojo   Miyoshi Home and Dojo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyoshi Home and Dojo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2