Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shampoo

Shampoo

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:21 am

"Sorry about that... I tend to startle people when I meet people for the first time... It must be my feminine charm," the old amazon winked, showing that it was only a joke, "Yes, I was talking about Ranma... Might I ask what you two are doing here on such a fine day? I was just out for a walk myself... Half to enjoy the weather, and half to meet you two fine men myself. Shampoo said such nice things about one of you."
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:07 am

"The beach is a perfect place to train" Hishu sayed while Showing off is perfect body to every one.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:20 am

Cologne chuckled a bit at Hishu's vanity

"I don't know about that... I would prefer training in the mountains to the beach any day sonny-boy," Cologne replied, a bit sceptically, "Keep in mind... Just because a body is well-sculpted does not confirm that it is well-conditioned. A martial-artist does not need sheer strength or conditioning to be strong... Of course, neither of those things hurt... But mark my words. Even an old, frail body like mine could beat yours any day, and you don't see me showing off."

She hopped her stick over a bit closer, "Perhaps you would like a demonstration?"
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:11 am

"She's right" Seto said as he thought how powerful she might be " I would love to see you skill, but not on me " Seto laughed as he closed his eyes and tried to sense how strong her aura was
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:00 pm

"I don't mean to brag, but the closest anyone has gotten to beating me in over one hundred years would be my Son-in-law... He's a tough one alright. Which makes me all the more proud to know how Shampoo has managed to get herself such a fine husband," Cologne shrugged, "Well, I suppose I could give a bit of a demonstration, if your friend here is feeling up to it."

She hopped down off her stick and stood on the ground beside Hishu, pointing her gnarled stick towards him rather aggressively even though a slight chuckle was noticeable in her voice, "Come on, sonny-boy... Show me what you got! I wanna see if you have what it takes to stand up to my Son-in-law!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Akane saw how everyone was having fun. She couldn't bring herself to though. "I wish I knew how to swim." She told herself. "Then I can have fun with everyone else in the water."
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:47 pm

"you know what granny you will the see my power" As Hishu then crack his knuckles and then use'd Dancing Dragon as Hishu then sayed "let is burn" as Flames showed up around his arms as Hishu then got into Fighting strance.
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:56 pm

It suddenly became hotter and hotter. "Is there a heat wave I didn't know about?" She looked over to Seto, and saw that his arms were flaming. She gave a cold look at him, and walked over. "What are you doing?" Akane asked.
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:05 am

Hishu look at her and sayed "can't your see im burning hot"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:14 am

Akane left, and came back with a bucket of cold water. Without knowing his secret, Akane poured the water on Seto. "Cool enough for you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:24 am

Colonge chuckled, "Hehehe, sorry sonny-boy.. but you will have to do better than that to defeat me."

She jumped up into the air and swirled her staff around herself, pulling water from the ocean into a vortex around herself.

"Behold the power of the Water Spout technique!" Cologne hovered in the center as the swirling waters began to pull her opponent in, "It will take more than a little fire to get to me, son... Show me what you got!"
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:05 am

"Fine" as Hishu then took his arm and summon the Dragon of the Darkness Flame as Hishu then sayed "you might know but this is darkness flame its not really fire and i have not full control this" as the Dragon of the Darkness Flame whent out of control and started to when crazy.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:04 pm

OOC: Please try to be clear in your writing... I'm not sure exactly what you meant to say in your last post, but I have good enough of an idea to continue for now.

Cologne sighed, as if a bit disappointed, "So, you think you can take me with a cheap trick like that? Surely you can do better..."

She dove out of the way of the Dragon of Darkness and hit Hishu over the head with her staff before jumping back into the protection of her Water Spout.

"Come come... If this is the best you can do, Son-in-law will have no trouble with you at all," Cologne called out as she repeated the sequence several times.
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:37 pm

OOC:Sorry i will try to clean my rping up a bit

Hishu then kick as a dust of sand whant into to the Water Spout making it mub as Hishu grab his arm as the down side of the Dragon of the Darkness Flame ,Hishu arms whase burn fromt he skill and cant move it for a while as Hishu then started kicking sand all over.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:41 pm

"Hm... Not bad," Cologne admitted, "But over 500 years of Amazon history can't be beaten just like that..."

She swirled her staff and caused the vortex of mud, as it was now, to fling out in all directions and disipate. She dove towards Hishu and attacked him with rapid-fire staff jabs, thrusts, and swings.
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:55 pm

OCC: Wait a minute! "Son-in-law?" Cologne doesn't know about Shampoo's and Akane's fight, right?
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:25 pm

OOC:i dont think so
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:36 pm

OCC: oh, wait. My bad. I guess I misinterpreted what Shampoo wrote. Looks like she's talking ABOUT Ranma. Not calling you "Son-in-law." SUMIMASEN!!!! ("Sorry" in Japanese.)
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:04 pm

OOC: Yes... Cologne doesn't know about their fight yet... Even so, she would still refer to him as "Son-in-law" anyway...
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:54 pm

OOC: Ok.
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:14 pm

" Oh great, thanks Akane" Seto said as he became his female self " and covered himself with a towel " Wrong target Akane" Seto said as he pointed to Ganshi fighting , Seto stood there knowing his secret was out but he couldn't think of a way out so he just stood there in his female form with a towel wrapped around his chest and continued watching the fight
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:26 pm

"Would you look at that..." Colonge was honestly surprised at seeing Seto had just changed gender, jumped back and stopping her assault for a bit, "I guess you fell into the Spring of Drowned Girl as well, eh? I guess that's one thing you and my Son-in-law have in common. I will send for Shampoo to fetch you a kettle of hot water if you like."
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:34 pm

" Thank you but its ok, either way am still going to get wet here at the beach" Seto said as she felt embarrassed " When its time to go i'll go get the hot water myself " Seto said as she noticed that few guys passing by had stopped and looked at her " Another reason why I hate this girl form " Seto thought as she continued watching the fight
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:37 pm

"You know... Son-in-law has learned to make use of his curse to his advantage... Perhaps you could do the same," Collogne suggested, noticing how Seto seemed uncomfortable about the attention she was drawing, "You know, your not half-bad... and Shampoo seems to like you. How would you like me to train you?"
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:50 pm

" It would be an Honor if you taught me" Seto said as she bowed, " But for now I think you should focus on the fight" Seto said as she pointed towards Ganshi " Hey sweetie How about joining us in a swim" Said a teenager who approached who put his hand on Seto's shoulder, instantly a spark showed on Seto's eye as she turned around and threw the boy into water and sat back down with an angry and embarrassed face on her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next