Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The first day (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kusabana
Admin

The first day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:54 pm

"I'm actually going to school! And it's Furinkan High no less!" Kusa's very first day of school. It was pretty exciting. She had gotten her class list, and was in the same class as Hana. "It's so nostalgic here."
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:27 am

Hana laughed abit and said " yeah " and smiled " but its nice to have so many friends better than being lonely and its pretty fun here and i can even train in gym after class as well so its good"she also said
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:03 pm

*Roku walked in and was not wearing the school uniform, and went to his seat and layed his head on the desk*
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:47 pm

"Yeah. So what's our teacher like?" She asked curiously. "Is he fun or strict?"
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:49 pm

" well kinda both actually , its pretty funny " Hana said and laughed abit and smiled and then saw roku walk in and then went over to him and said " whats wrong you look kinda down and your not wearing school uniform "
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:27 am

Kusa followed closely behind Hana to Roku. "Actually, I saw Ranma without his uniform on." She told him. "Is that allowed at school?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:12 pm

Hana looked over at kusa and said " yeah i know but i think its one off for him kinda but your supposted to wear uniform " and then she smield and hoped roku was ok
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:00 pm

"im fine, just really tired, worked all last night, the school uniform dont fit, and i cant hide this"Roku said polling out his cantine
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:29 pm

"Well then you should get a new one if it doesn't fit." She advised. Kusa looked at the clock in front of the class, and saw that it was almost time for class to start. "We better get to our seats."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:31 pm

" yeah" said Hana and smiled and Hana went over to her seat and sato down and waited for class to start but had about million thougths passing though her mind
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Since Kusa was a brand new student at the school, she had to wait in the hall to be introduced.
OCC: So who's gonna be the teacher?
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:49 pm

occ: i can if you want

Hana looked at the door waiting for the teacher to come in and just thought what the day was going be like as well why roku was working so hard to be that tired .
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:26 pm

OCC: Sure. That'd be cool. I can't really handle 2 characters at once.
ICC: Kusa heard saw the teacher come down the hall. She stood where she was, and introduced herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:24 pm

the teacher smiled and just nooded and and then to write stuff on the borad and the homework for the students had to do and hana sigehd alittle and then he got iffed of and told her to go outside and hana just stood outsider classroom thinking about things .
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:27 pm

*Rokus head was still on the table, almost asleep, when thoughts started running in his mind*' i wonder what me and hana can do after school' roku said to himself
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:47 pm

OCC: I deem you the run-on empress. BTW, it's actually custom in schools in Japan to introduce a new student before the teacher does anything else. But I think I can make something work with this post.
ICC: Kusa heard the teacher writing something from the hall. When he was done writing, and told the class about the new student, Kusa came back in. Her heart thumping. "Um, hello. I'm Kusabana Anguru, of the school of martial arts dance. You can just call me 'Kusa' if you want to. I'm proud to call this my first school." She bowed, and heard everyone whispering about her first school. 'This is her first school? she never went to elementary or Junior High?' She heard one person say. Kusa sat down in an empty seat, still looking nervous.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:52 pm

occ: yeah sorry im not good rping men or teachers XD

icc: Hana walked abck into the class room and then shouted out to class " do not judge her if you are nasty you have to answer to to me " and all boys looking at her like had huge crush on her something and han flicked her hair abit and then went to sit her seat
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:18 pm

OCC: Maybe I should take over the teacher.
ICC:
"Hana. Thanks." Kusa said smiling.
"Thanks for that little interruption Hana. Now would you be so kind as to keep quiet? And Roku, since you're so tired, I think you can be in the hall to sleep." He told Roku. "Don't forget the water buckets."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Hana looked over at kusa and smiled and then turned back around to look at the teacher and then wadered if roku was alright still and then started to triddle with bit of her hair as was bit bored
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:21 pm

"Now today, we'll be talking about English vowels. For example, A, can be either ah, or a sharp A. E is sharp E or eh. In fact, all the vowels can be sharp or dull, comparing how you use them in English words."
Kusa was taking notes. It seemed like she was actually having fun. It seemed that class was over in one second.
"Wow! That was intense!" Kusa commented.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:03 am

" yeah it kinda is sometimes and that teahcer is ok " Hana said and smiled and then most of the boys in class went up to hana asked her question and she just shook her head in if she was saying no
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:01 am

"You sure are popular with the guys." Kusa told her. "So do you have someone you like?" She asked, looking at Roku.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:03 am

" umm yeah i do not know at the momment , you have not seen kendo club they even watch me train is very werid but i hope tehre is someone out there for me " Hana smiled and giggled alittle
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:39 am

Kusa came up to Hana's ear, whispering something. "You know what I think? I think you have a like somebody right now."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:41 am

Hana looked at kusa with confused look on her and said " what do you mean , there is none one i like " and wandered what kusa was talking about .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first day (Open)   The first day (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first day (Open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next