Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Out for a bit (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kusabana
Admin

Out for a bit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:48 pm

"Well looks like all I need now are some eggs." Kusa said. A warm breeze came blowing with her spring dress. Sakura's blowing with the wind. "Looks like school's going to start soon. I wonder what school life is like." She wondered.
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Hana was walking around in what she normaly wears and wandering what she was going do with her day , she thought aboutgh training but then thinking about her cousion and her uncle fight was stupid so she she just was walking around but then saw all sakuras around and smiled as she looked this time of year and started to hum an old song she knows .
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:29 pm

"Well, I'm probably going to figure out what it's like soon. If mom comes back." Kusa told herself. She had her eyes somewhere else, so she could see the girl that she had just bumped in to. "Oh! I'm so sorry. Ah! The food!" Kusa opened her fan, and used her "Binding Fans" to catch the groceries.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:33 pm

" heheh its ok just hope they are allright , does noy seem i have meet you before so hello then " hana said smiled at new girl she had meet and put her hand out to shake the girls hand
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:39 pm

The groceries all safely landed in the basket, clean and undamaged. She put her fan away, and shook the girls hand. "Hello. I'm Kusabana. Sorry about before again. I was reviling in thoughts of school." She told her.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:42 pm

" oh its ok and im Hana , so you starting school then well its not very hard as long as you make friends " hana said and smiled amd then looked around to see hopeflly her cousion would not show up been doing something stupid of some sort
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:42 pm

"Well it's sketchy. I've never really went to school since my training kinda prohibited it." Kusa informed her.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:46 pm

" oh it ok , my cousion was allways training , but i was one who went school aswell as trained because i know my parents would want to do both , even if they are not alive anymore " hana said and smiled
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:47 pm

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Kusa told her. "It must be awful to be without parents. So who's your cousin?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:54 pm

" oh his name is ranma , you may of heard of him , ever since my parents died i been liveing with him and his dad its kinda nice but just want be girl you know and not be with men who just fight all time " hana said and smiled and gigled abit
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:17 pm

"Ranma Saotome? I know him. In fact, I even know his fiancee, Akane Tendo." She replied. "I'm the heir and matrion of my families martial arts school."
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Hishu whase out walking away from school as Hishu saw Kusa "what is kasu doing here weird will i might as well say hi" as hishu walk up to kusa and say'd "hi kusa what are you doing here"?
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:38 pm

"Hishu?! I didn't expect to find you here. And I live in this neighborhood of course. Where did you think I live? The mountains." Kusa replied. Kusa looked at her watch. "Looks like I still have some time to check out that school I might be going too. By the way, this is Hana. Hana, Hishu." She introduced.
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Hishu rais up his hand and say'd "hay" to hana "will kusa i thought you live out of town becuse i never seen you in town at all"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:35 pm

"That's because I usually spend most of my time at home training cleaning cooking or helping my little sisters." She told them. "By the way, do you know where Furinkan High is?"
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:42 pm

"Its that way" Hishu pointed behind him "just keep on walking that way and take the third left
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:06 am

Hana blinked and then looked around and then looked at kusa and said " well i could show the way to school and around it i go there nearly everyday " and she smiled
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:10 am

"You go to Furinkan High? That's cool. I have some time until I need to make dinner, so you guys can show me around." Kusa said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:12 am

" yeah , its just at school how many boys how kinda chase me is very high they are just perverts just like ranma i just beat them up " hana said and sighed and put her fist in air .
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:16 am

"Well I did hear about panty raids at that school, so maybe me being there will be good." Kusa commented. "I've dealt with a lot of perverted martial artists in the past to find a good fiancee, and I've beaten every one of those lecherous fools."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:19 am

" yeah but worst is was when boys peeking in changing romm when girls get changed for gym , dam i hated that i hate perverts so much " hana said and looked bit angrey just thinking about .
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:57 am

"got to go i need to train some more its nice to meet yoy hana" as ganshi started to walk away from the school in a temp to skip school for the day.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:12 pm

" yeah it was nice meet you too " Hana said and smiled and waved goodbye at him and turned to kusa and said " so you want me show you around then "
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:48 pm

"I wouldn't worry. Hishu experienced my Cherry Blossom Sleep. It's capable to stop any pervert at all." Hishu said that he needed to go train. Kusa said good-bye, and said that she would like it if Hana would show her around. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:19 am

hikari gggiled and smiled and said " ok then lets starrt then " an then started walking towards the school and when tehy got there she started to show kusa around and telling her every room they went past
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a bit (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next