Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Out for a bit (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roku

Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:15 pm

*Roku was walking behind two girl, well he thought they were girls light voice and light steps, they must be girls*' well i must hurry to school'Roku said to himself as he jumped up on to a gate so he could move past the croud faster, and started running, then his bag dropped on the ground."aah shit"Roku said as he jumped down and landed in front of the girls to pick up his things
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 am

when hana show boy in front of them two she was bit mad but then sigehd and went over to help pick up his things and smiled and " why did you have climb up there its being foolsih "
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:36 pm

"i dont like being late to class, i dont even know what way is to go to class, i cant see a thing, and when i do that it doent useally end liek that, only to day because my things dropped, but it was not on perpous"Roku said as he gasped for breath
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:42 pm

Hana smiled and then giggled and said " you do not need to talk that fast and its ok , i will tell the teaacher it was my afult i kinda do that alot i get pretty late alot so its ok " and she smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:43 pm

"no no, its fine"Roku said as he gather his things."thank you for helping me, what class are you in"Roku said with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:47 pm

" well im in the same classes as youo roku-kun " Hana said and smiled but alot cutely this time and gigled alittle and wandered if even reambered taht they were teh same class
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:49 pm

"oh thats right, we have the smae class, well i have the eye thing, i cant see to well, not much at all really"Roku said with a slight smile to his own disablity trying to hide that fact that is was hard to live being blind."well we should get to class"Roku said as he stude up
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:54 pm

" oh are you going be ok and yeah ok " hana said and smiled and grabbed his hand and grabbed kusa and walked to class and felt sorry for roku because of being blind she hated it when she lost her parents but being blind must the worst she thought to her self .
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:56 pm

"dont worrie about me ok"Roku said as he looked at hana, its easyer then it seems, well me and you should meet up some time, when we dont have school, and i dont have work"Roku said
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Hana looked at him and blussed alittle and then smiled and said " yeah i would like that alot " and kept walking to class and started to hum alittle song from her childhood.
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Kusa was just observing this relationship. 'Spring is season of love after all. I'll leave them alone.' Kusa thought. She started to the main office where she applied for classes for tomorrow. Kusa past the two just a little later with her uniform, and said, "Good-bye until tomorrow." She took her groceries, and left for home.
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:06 am

OOC:Kusa you know my character ditch school right i thought you whase going to drag him thare
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:54 am

OCC: Kusa was basically concerned about her being in school. She was too excited to think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 am

OOC:ok just wana know why you did not drag my character back
Back to top Go down
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:01 pm

*Roku went down with his hand to grap hanas hand*"ummmm, nevermind"Roku said as he grapped her hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a bit (Open)   Out for a bit (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a bit (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2