Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shampoo

Shampoo

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:47 pm

"I think that's enough for one day..." Cologne sighed, "I need to be getting back to the shop... I will leave Shampoo here to keep you company, if you like... But I'm afraid I must be off, see you later, boys!"

The old amazon waved to them, and hopped out of sight.

Shampoo sighed, "Grandmother getting to old for this..."
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Seto sighed as he sat back down on the sand " That was tough " He laughed as fell back on the sand and began breathing slowly " So anybody else going to relax today " He said as he got up and layed on his blanket
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:04 pm

"Shampoo have afternoon deliveries in two hours... Mousse hold out till then," she sighed contentedly.
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Akane was just watching all of this, and almost in disbelief, and sat down. "So you also went to Jusenkyo?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:13 pm

"Humph..." Shampoo, not understanding that Akane was speaking to Seto, and not herself, took mild offense, "Violent Girl think Shampoo change into cat for other reason?"
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Hishu walk over to his waits and place them back on his legs and arms as he started to do jumping jacks as his feet made small creators in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:03 pm

" She didn't mean you Shampoo " Seto said as he was trying to calm down her " Yeah i fell in the spring, and its been annoying ever since" He gripped his fist as hard as he could and then he looked towards Ganshi and threw a small rock at him " Come on man you need to relax today"
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Hishu garb his face while blood flow down his nose Hishu then look around and pick up a boulder and sayed "this si for hitting me" as Hishu then toss the boulder at Seto.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Shampoo dove into the way of the bolder, and caught it, setting it down beside her with a huff, "You no throw things! Seto not deserve be crushed under rock by boy who not know proper way to act!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:29 pm

"Whoa, Shampoo! I've never seen you like this except when it was with Ranma." She told her. "You know, Seto, Ranma also fell into that spring." Akane admitted.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:34 pm

"Rough Boy (Hishu) just act up too much... get on Shampoo's nerve" Shampoo quipped, "On other hand... Yes, Ari-Ranma fell into Spring Drown Girl too."
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:48 pm

" Hmm...I See so I guess Ranma would know how to use this curse to his advantage" Seto said as he heard his stomach growl " oh great he said as he tried to hide the noise
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Shampoo held up her hand, "Shampoo bring noodles for everyone, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:02 pm

"Yay" Seto said as he jumped a bit up " I mean thank you Shampoo" He sat back down and waited
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:33 pm

"Thanks Shampoo." Akane said. "Ranma usually uses it to appeal to Grandfather Happosai so he can beat the perv. He also uses it on Kunow to get to him also." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:36 pm

"hay shampoo you know i was not using my full power on your grandma right"

Last edited by Ganshi on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:50 pm

OCC: A suggestion: Please check the spelling.
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 pm

OOC:i know i fix it i dont check to see if i miss spell any thang
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:06 pm

OCC: Fine.
ICC: "What do you mean, 'full power'?" Akane asked him. "Your power almost match Ryoga's "Breaking Point" technique."
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:15 pm

"you remember the story about the grim reaper thay say he take people who is about to die to the underworld"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:38 am

Shampoo arrived back at the beach, holding several boxes of deliveries for them... She didn't catch any of the discussion since her last statement, with the exception of the mentioning of the Reaper.

"Reaper... what that?" Shampoo asked, handing out food to each of them.
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:52 am

"The reaper if the person who kill people who time is up" Hishu sayed to shampoo
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:05 pm

"Yeah. Like when Grandfather Happosai was sick and almost died. The Grim Reaper tried to visit him." Akane explained. "Thanks for the ramen Shampoo." She said after receiving her bowl.
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:31 pm

"two weeks ago i almost died during one of my training near a valcano. a tree fell on my body i whase bleeding realy bad when the grim reaper showed up he sayed he whase going to take me away but i made a pack with him if he give me the power of the reaper i can live but the price is i must kill for him once 1000 souls are sent to the underworld i will not have his power any more i only sent 700 souls to the underworld"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:24 pm

"Sound very scary," Shampoo nodded gravely, "You welcome, Akane... No worry, did not put anything strange in it."

She stepped over to Ganshi, "Is that why act that way? Is because lost deal with reaper?"

Shampoo's eyes grew wide, "Wait one second... 700?! When you kill 700 peoples!? Aiya!"

She jumped back from him as if he had contracted a deadly disease she had just recently become aware of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next