Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganshi

Ganshi

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:13 pm

"Its nothing like that if people hurt other people for fun i kill them that the way i work"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:17 pm

"Aiya..." Shampoo still seemed to be in a bit of shock.
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:04 pm

"will thats why i dont tell a lot of people that".
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:43 am

" I wonder why " Seto said in obivious terms as he finished his bowl
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:49 am

"Eh... We talk 'bout something else now, k?" Shampoo said nervously, taking Seto's empty bowl rather roughly since she was a bit mentally distracted at the time, "You know people 'round here, much?... Other than Shampoo and great-great-grandmother, course."
Back to top Go down
Ganshi

Ganshi

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:18 pm

"no i dont"
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:32 pm

" Um Shampoo may i ask you a question " Seto said as he stretched abit and yawn
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:37 pm

"Sure... Shampoo answer question," Shampoo blinked, not sure what he would ask, "What want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:40 pm

" Did you fall into Jusenkyo as well" Seto said with a confused look on his face
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:42 pm

"Aiya..." Shampoo sighed, then sniffed, "tis true... Shampoo fall in cursed spring of drowned cat..."
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:44 pm

" Don't be sad, I would have rather been a cat then a girl " Seto said as he punched the ground making a small crater
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:45 pm

"Not Shampoo..." Shampoo sighed again, "Ranma scared of cats... If Shampoo had fallen spring of drown girl, Shampoo not be effected."
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:37 pm

" So he is afraid of cat " Seto said as he began thinking, then came to the conclusion " I guess we became what we became for a reason " he said
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:46 pm

"Shampoo no think so..." Shampoo's began to water up, "Ranma no like Shampoo..."

"even when not cat! Shampoo be nothing but nice to Ranma," Shampoo began to sob, "and Akane be so violent... Why he choose her over Shampoo?!"
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:09 pm

" I don't know that answer" Seto said as he tried to make shampoo
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:11 pm

"So... *snif* Why you think you fell in Spring of *snif* girl?" Shampoo asked, hoping to turn the subject of the conversation off of herself
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:29 pm

"Hey, Shampoo! It's alright." Akane said in a reassuring voice. "Maybe you can win him back!" 'Did I get myself into something I shouldn't have?'
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:02 pm

"A-akane?" Shampoo blinked, looking up at her, "You mean... You give up Ranma for Shampoo's own happiness?! Shampoo soo happy!"

She jumped up and hugged Akane joyfully, "You Shampoo's best friend! No need kill you anymore! Thank you, thank you!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:54 pm

'I did.' Akane smiled really weakly, then turned to the guys, with her face screamming, HELP! PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:30 pm

"Oh, Shampoo SOO happy! Akane, you come visit me and Ranma after get married, ok? Shampoo be kind to you from now on, Shampoo promise!" Shampoo squealed, "You not violent girl, you soo kind! No wonder Ranma like you so much."
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Akane's face pleaded even more. But she decided to speak herself. "Hey, I did say "maybe," right?" Akane stated. But she went back to pleading. HELP! I'M BEGGING!
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:08 am

" Hehe poor akane" Seto thought as he grabbed a bucket and filled it with water and threw into the air above both Akane and shampoo, " Heads up" Seto said as he awaited for a conclusion of his outcome
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:22 am

"AIYAA!" Shampoo jumped out of the way of the bucket of water and away from Akane, "What you do that for, stupid boy!? Shampoo no touch cold water or she-"

She didn't quite realize that she had accidentally jumped too far and was now falling towards the waves.

*SPLASH*

"Meow..." Shampoo's ears drooped as she stepped out of the water and back onto the beach, "Meow meow meow!!?"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:31 pm

'She did it again. At least this means she won't glomp on me again for a while.'
"Hey Akane." Kusa said walking up to her, seeing what's been happening.
"Kusa. Why are you here? This is only for Furinkan High students."
"I enrolled in to my first school here a few days ago!"
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:14 pm

"Kitty!!" Seto said as he ran towards and picked it up " so this what happen when yu hit cold water, that's cool" Seto said as he began petting her " so akane aren't you going to introduce me to your friend" seto said as he walked beside akane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next