Ranma1/2 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ranma1/2 RPG

Anything goes school of martial arts! Fight enemies, get engaged, and get deciples! Even make your own dojo!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
kusabana
Admin

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:06 pm

"Now tell me. Do you admit defeat?" She asked.
"She's amazing. She put out that aura, and got him back under her control. I'm scared just to ask what she does when she's finished." Akane said to herself. "Would you take her on you guys?"
Back to top Go down
https://ranma1-2rpg.forumotion.com
Seto

Seto

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:31 pm

" I sub....." Seto trying hard no say it " There's got to be another way to beat this" Seto thought as he struggled, " I submit" Seto said with his head down " I guess that was the only option i had for now" Seto stood there in silence
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:08 pm

"I suspect my Son-in-law wouldn't mind challenging you," Cologne chuckled, "He might not be able to beat you the first time, but if he excells in any one area, its in his raw determination and skill."

"Then again..." the aged amazon continued, "that would only add to the growing number of fiancees my son-in-law has."

"Great-grandmother, you is the worst!" Shampoo huffed, considering how hopeless she would be in trying to fight yet another fiancee for Ranma's affections... And this one had some seriously effective techniques!

"Although Shampoo say that... Shampoo know what you feel like. Shampoo has yet to find male suitable for her other than Ranma. All other men is much much too weak and pathetic," Shampoo said to Kusa
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:13 pm

"Good." She released him from her hold. "There you have it. My own creation. Oh, and by the way Shampoo. I have no intention of marrying this, Ranma, that you speak of." She told her. "If he already has fiancee's, then I won't fight him."
"How considerate." Was all Akane could say at the time. She was still too amazed at how well Kusa fought.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:18 pm

"Shampoo glad," She smiled happily, although she was honestly a bit creeped out by Kusa to say the least.

"How about this, Seto... and Kusa," Cologne grinned, obviously considering something, "I will train Seto what I can for the next three days... If you agree, Kusa, I would like you two to fight once again. What do you say, Seto? I believe this old amazon has a few tricks that can allow you to defeat this technique... if you can master it, that is."

"Akane," Shampoo turned towards her, "Is you glad as well?"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:29 pm

"Um.....I......guess." In truth, Akane was thrilled Ranma wasn't going to get another fiancee. After all, he admitted to her.
"Makes no difference to me. No matter how strong the opponent was, I always defeated them." She explained. "You have 3 days. We'll have a rematch at the park."
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Colonge seemed thrilled, but tried to hide it, "I wouldn't be overly confident in your abilities, Kusa... that may be your downfall. Very well, the park it is. Come along, Seto and Shampoo! We have a lot to do before the match, and I need both of your full cooperation."

"Ok, Great-grandmother," Shampoo nodded, then turned to Akane, "But before Shampoo leave... why you look so happy lately, Akane? Something happen?"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:38 pm

"Well....um." Akane stammered. "Well, Ranma...um. Let's just say that it was something Ranma said."
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:42 pm

"Oh really? Shampoo is all ears..." Shampoo's eyes narrowed, "Shampoo want hear this for sure."

"Now, now," Colonge had a pretty good idea of what had gotten Akane so flustered and didn't want Shampoo's attention drawn off of the training they would be doing later, "Let's not be too hasty, Shampoo."

"'course, Great-grandmother," Shampoo replied, "But if Ranma say it... Shampoo needs hear it."
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:53 pm

"Hey." Kusa whispered to Shampoo. "How would you like it if I put her under my spell, and made her tell?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:53 pm

"Sounds like plan to me," Shampoo whispered back to her, "If is ok with you, is ok with Shampoo."
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:13 pm

"We're going to get along great!" Kusa said with a smile. She opened up her Sakura fan, and cast the spell. "Sakura Nemuri." Akane got under the spell. "Now, tell us what happened." She commanded.
"Ranma said that he loved me." She said in a flat voice.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:17 pm

"Even stubborn Akane no match for that spell," Shampoo chuckled, then stopped dead in her words... Her eyes grew wide and she grabbed Akane by her shoulders and began shaking her, "WHAT DID AKANE SAY?!?! RANMA SAY HE LOVE YOU?! AIYA!!!!"

Colonge sighed, Shampoo wouldn't be the same for the rest of the day.

"Say is lie, say it! Ranma can't love violent girl! She too mean to Ranma, not treat him nicely like Shampoo!" Shampoo protested.
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Akane was still in the command. "While we were in the park, he told me that he loved me, and I returned the feeling."
"Ah, jealousy. It's an evil thing." Kusa said.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Shampoo made sputtering and growling sounds, much like a cat which was having a terrible fit.

"Now see what you have done to her? this is the danger of mind-altering techniques!" Colonge moaned.

"SEE IF SHAMPOO CARE!" Shampoo slapped Akane across the face, running away from the others down the beach while obviously feeling extreme depression.
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:35 pm

"All I did was put her under my spell. I didn't know that she would say something like that." Kusa said. Akane was still under the spell. Kusa ran after Shampoo, and when she found her, Shampoo was sulking by the rocks. "Shampoo? I don't know what love feels like, but I'm sure that your love had been crushed. Why don't you tell me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:40 pm

"What can Shampoo *sniff* say? Shampoo love Ranma because Ranma is strong man, and has good heart. He not like silly duck boy, who would marry Akane just to make point. Not much to say..." Shampoo sobbed, "Love hurt Shampoo's heart so much! But... No can keep fighting Akane, since Ranma love her. Would make Ranma hate Shampoo, and Shampoo not have that."
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:46 pm

"So let me get this straight. You and Ranma fought, he won, you fell in love with him, Ranma fell in love with Akane, someone else fell in love with you, and you can't fight Akane because it would mean Ranma would hate you?" She reviewed.
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Seto stood there looking with emptiness on his face " Looks like i got more training to do" he thought as he saw the burn mark on his hand from the aura flame he used " Well I'll be honored if you trained me" Seto said as he fell to his knees and noticed the burn marks also on his leg " Damn I knew i shouldn't have used that technique" he thought as he struggle to stand
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:48 pm

"Well, *sniff* all that, except Mousse know Shampoo from childhood... But he not as strong as Ranma," Shampoo corrected her, "What did Shampoo do wrong?! Shampoo not hit Ranma or pound him into pudding! Shampoo not yell at him or insult him. Why Ranma love Akane? Ranma love abuse?"

---

Colonge nodded, "Very well, follow me a little distance over here. I'm sure Shampoo will be over this enough to help you in about a day."

She led Seto a short distance, across from the others while out of view. She stopped by a large pile of shore rocks, and hopped on top of one.

"This is a very secret technique, passed down for generations to a select few of our village. As one of my villages elders, I know this technique... not even Shampoo is aware of its existence, so please pay most careful attention," she said mysteriously, waving her staff in the air above her head, "It is a technique that is so effective against mental attacks, that it has only been used against those possessing psychic abilities in the past. It is known as... the Dragonfly Strike!"
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Kusa embraced Shampoo, letting a single tear fall. "It's ok Shampoo. Everything is going to be alright."
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:58 pm

"How is going to be fine?" Shampoo asked, "Shampoo lost husband, lost honor, lost everything! Akane steal it all from Shampoo, and no even worthy of him... Shampoo not mind it as much if she lost to Spatula Girl. At least she treat Ranma with respect."
Back to top Go down
kusabana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:07 pm

"As the old saying goes, 'You love the one you hate.'" She told her. "This is one very clear example if this." By now, Akane was running to the group, and looked at Shampoo.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Shampoo glanced at Akane, then turned her face away, "Shampoo not want to see you right now, Akane... Shampoo not fight you anymore, that would hurt Ranma. But no mean Shampoo forgive you though. Why you not go to Ranma and be lovy-dovy with him, like normal girls?! Shampoo no understand you... but not really care anymore. *humph*"
Back to top Go down
Seto

Seto

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:12 pm

"ok" Seto said as he watch Elder Colonge go in the direction " well um..." Seto trying to say something to the girls but instead he quickly turned around and ran for it " Ok let see this technique" as he watched her begin her technique
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))   School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All )) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Trip to Meimei Mizugiwa ( Divine Beach ) (( Open to All ))
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next